5. Dirty Boy

6. Pause

7. Tidal Waves

8. Monitor Access

9. Miracle Whip

10. Spaceless

"Things don't always go the way we expect."

x2OIRsb.gif

Yonatan Marcow. Yonatan? Sounds like a Indian with a lisp. But yes Yonatan Marcow is the mind behind one of the fluffiiest, dare I say cavity causing, cotton candy, multicolored unicorn rainbow sh*tting albums ever made. He seems Israeli, but I suspect that this was made in Cloud Cuckoo Land under the watchful eye of Unikitty.

flKt0ad.gif

"More melodies f*cker! Stay positive, more f*cking positivity!!"

So...how to tackle this. Here's what you do. Find the largest black man you can find and just call him the n word. Right to his face. If you somehow survived this encounter what will undoubtedly have happened is multiple blows from his fists will have connected with your face and promptly removed a vast majority of your teeth. This is of course a more extreme method of reaching the same conclusion, but on the positive side I have saved you almost 80 minutes of your time.

Time is money and you will now need said saved money for the extensive dental reconstruction. You're welcome. But seriously...

Nope, nothing serious about this. This is eating a whole bakers dozen of Krispy Kremes by yourself. It felt good going down, but now you feel sick and have explosive diarrhea. It's full-on to it's very, very, sweet core right from the first B-52's sample and after finishing it there will be shame. Perhaps you'll go for a long walk in the rain because you think that that is what you deserve. Alone, to gather your thoughts and breakaway from this destructive shame spiral. But the shame is thick, make no mistake you will wallow in it.

dA3PbUW.gif

And there will be self loathing. And then shame again. Sure you'll throw on some intelligent music. Maybe some Hallucinogen in an attempt to wash off the stink. But you know what?

I'll do it all over again.

This is my secret, guilty pleasure. When I'm with my friends (please, I don't have any friends) I'll chuckle along with them and make fun of this. Then when I get home I'll lock my door, turn it up and let it howl. The sound is excellent with lasers, acid, and pounding bass lines on full display. The melodies are highly euphoric with multiple layers. Halfway through, I shame regurgitate in my mouth, but I will see this through. I will not let that shame define me. I shall wallow in it and make it my own.

d3r7Z8C.gif

Delicious, delicious shame and self-loathing.