Help me find edgier, badass new school Goa

Ormion

Many times I have I complained for the lack of edgy, badass tracks in new school Goa. Although in the last years there are more artists that going in that direction I still believe the vast majority is floating, sunny stuff.

What I'm looking for:

Twisted, edgy, badass new Goa with attitude and energy.

What I'm not looking for:

Floaty stuff with no climaxes. Unmemorable melodies. Layers with no meaning.

Here are a couple of examples of what I want:

Ufomatka-Asteroid

Dark, spacey, badass Goa.

Amanians-DNA

Twisted, crazy Goa, with defined melodies and maximum energy.

Javi & Sko0ma-Emotional Overload

Clean oriental melodies that never became cheesy. Proper psychedelic. Unpredictable. Pretty much anything by them.

Morphic Resonance-Rollercoaster

Everthing by him is golden. Twists, turns, catchy melodies, spacey, dark, energetic.

Afgin-Shine On

Proper morning Goa. Very powerful, insane climaxes, clean memorable melodies.

Trinoda sv Judaika-Alien Language

Perfect Goa track. There's a strong melody and they keep building on top of it.

M-Run-Sons Of The Temple

Many twists. You can't guess the whole song by listening the first minute. Plus chord changes.

Ephedra-Trip Through The Heart Of The Galaxy

Perfect bass. Very energetic. Spacey and badass. Chord changes again.

Filteria-Dog Days Bliss

Although I prefer Filteria's early albums this track is perfect. This is what I'm looking for.

Alienapia-Magic Manigestation

Dark with clean melodies and a proper climax.

Thanks

I'll skip the well known releases and go for some that are a little off the beaten path that might qualify for this style :D

JaraLuca - Minds Circus

Adrenalin Run - Spoiled Brats

Ufomatka - Alien's Lair

Jikooha - Going Forward

Journey Into Sound - Up There

Journey Into Sound - Blessed Unconciousness

Celestial Consciousness - Insider (Katedra Remix)

Travma - Tesla

Lectro Spektral Daze - Out of Body Experience

Alien Message, Ajanta, Gazzuar, Hypnagogia tracks from The Call of Goa

Arronax for sure, Proxeuus from the Neogoa side... From Suntrip the first part of the Aurora Sidera compilation for sure, some tracks on Temple of Chaos (you have it I guess?) and check the second part of the Denshi Danshi album as well... Also check out the Aurax tracks on Anjuna! Also, Rabbit on Purple track on the Lost Theory 3cd is amazing in that style...

And I have some updates I can share... We will release a new Toi Doi album with all his old unreleased total twisted tracks from the 90s! This fits totally in this category... Else, Morphic Resonance if already over halfway with his album! :) Also, a mini-album with Rabbit on Purple is coming as well... So, we finally have the right artists to have a more broad type of releases!

As for the type of melodic tracks you asked, that is highly personal I noticed... why is a melody amazing for someone and "regular" for someone else... hard to explain :)

We will release a new Toi Doi album with all his old unreleased total twisted tracks from the 90s

Toi doi, This is great news.

And these 4 tracks by Opale that will be released by DAT next month https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/71158-opale-anacondas-dance-ep-datep006/?hl=opale a little bit of patience but really looking forward to this one.