great party in mexico: talamasca, gms,1200mcs, astrix, wizzy

Guest SAIKOKAT

April 30 may 1-2

Live acts:

1200mics, astral projection,etnica,raja ram G.M.S.,prometeus,talamasca,melicia,lotushomega,wizzy noise,the delta younger brother,

X-dream,absolum,astrix,soundaholix,zorba,chicago,lucas,earthling,coxbox

eskimo,psydrop,cyrus the virus

Dj sets:

raja ram, riktam, max lafraconci, simon postford,lucas,celli, avi nissim,ganesh.....

and many more!!!

3 days party, open air

Tikets:

january 20 to february 15---36usd

april 15 to april 30_ 60----usd

http://www.goasounds.cjb.net

this kind of "psypop" partys is fucking up the mexican sceen. Only pop artist going around

....tho i`m seriously thinking of going to this party only for the delta and x-dream

.::v4K

Guest SourMilk

And I find out now? when the price is not at 36USD?

And the page...what a piece of crap, and it wants you to install some sh*tty adware...is this thing serious?

Guest SAIKOKAT

(you may apologize for my english, it,s so bad)i just want to make all the people who come to this web site to know of this party, anyway arround here dont come a lot of diferent psy trance, i belive of the most twisted psytrance musicians who have come are: spectrum,panik,atomic pulse, texas faggot, loopus in fabula,the nam shub of enki. normally the groups who come are the most comercial, talamasca,gms 1200 mics...etc etc

¿what groups can you recomend me to be sure of its a god rave, and not the comercial psytrance who always is hear arround mexico?¿?¿?¿?¿

¿what ned to be in live up for you to say: !!!!!!!WHOAAAAAA IM GoNA SELL MY GRANDMA FOR 1 TICKET?

P.D. i put cox box because that was in the flyer

Guest SAIKOKAT

ooo and another thing, in the web site and in the flyer are some missing musicians so i don´t know who is not going to play and who do not

(about x dream)

Guest Freewheelin' Franklin

FYI regarding Koxbox;

Frank and Ian split up, correct.

But Frank is still taking care of the Koxbox project while Ian continues with Saikopod. So neither of the projects are finished really.

Guest benevolent demon

yeah this had to be fake i remember they were saying

FSOL were going to be playing in the chill out area

as well...and I remembered someone on the 604 list said that

Simon Posford had never heard of this event..

Guest saikokat

well, this it´s the second party, i went to the first, and it was really cool, thats why i belive it´s not a fake party, anyway you make me tink so im going to search about to this party and if i got news im going to put in here