Big cheer for IMBA playing in Israel!

Trunksan

Meet me if you are going to be there! It's my 5th time there... i believe this party will be good one, Maurizio will play retro Pleiadians set as i heard!

Space Elves? :-) Interesting. Last time I checked, we were disbanded.

Nope, it's just me and Paul making something from time to time... planing second album slowly.

Nope, it's just me and Paul making something from time to time... planing second album slowly.

:) Nice, Paul is making the music while you perform around. "Kill two flies with one smash" is a good attitude. Anyway, safe travels. And don't forget to send a postcard or two to your former music makers ;)

I'm

Meet me if you are going to be there! It's my 5th time there... i believe this party will be good one, Maurizio will play retro Pleiadians set as i heard!

Not in Israel. It just came up at my facebook feed!

Entica/Pleiadians LIVE always deliver, I heard them in 2001 for the first time and many times since in both New or Retro Live sets and they are always great! Can't say the same about Max's DJ sets but nonetheless they are legendary!