A dream of mine

johnb820

Last night I had this most amazing dream and it has been stuck in my head since then. I feel this dream was very special in a way that I have a hard time describing.

So the dream more or less started where I was having this adventure in something like out of a dungeon crawling game except it wasn't a dungeon, it was more like a labyrinthal castle. And then I vividly remember this moment where two figures came walking down a flight of stairs. They appeared to be women, but it wasn't obvious. All I remember was that their skin was very very translucent. I could see their many purple veins through their skin quite easily.

Then one of the figures walked towards me and extended their hand towards me. I pressed my palm against hers. Now, I was for some reason under the impression that these beings could absorb light directly through their skin and this gave them their life energy. So when I touched her hand I immediately could feel how soft and vibrant it was. I grabbed her hand and then stroked upwards along her arm. And this is the part that I have a hard time describing. It was the most sensual feeling I have ever felt. The tactile sensation was that of something smooth, hardly any friction against her skin. And yet her skin had a certain leathery feel. I can only describe it as feeling almost like slippery and soft at the same time . Think of the way touching someone's skin feels on MDMA but it was the touch of this ethereal being implausibly real to me in the dream.

She/they looked down at me and it was as if we shared some sort of spiritual moment... and then I woke up.

It was so weird and I don't know what to think of it. Does anyone maybe have some insight they could share with me?