Scatterbrain - Infernal Angel

DeathPosture

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

This review doesn't end up really saying much new... it's a solid album that could've been even greater if all the tracks had such a strong use of melodies as infernal angels. The irresistable bassline on hex is also a brilliant moment. All in all this album doesn't get the highest grade, but is still a fine example of better full-on.

This review doesn't end up really saying much new... it's a solid album that could've been even greater if all the tracks had such a strong use of melodies as infernal angels. The irresistable bassline on hex is also a brilliant moment. All in all this album doesn't get the highest grade, but is still a fine example of better full-on.

WTF??? :blink: :blink: :blink: I suggest you clear the wax out of your ears before listening to this... this is DARK psy, nothing to do with full-on...

BTW just to say that even after all these years, this one still ranks high on my top album list. CLASSIC!!!!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCq1f_p5x4o

This will NEVER get old. :wub:

AGREED! This wekend I was umm... "down there with the dna watching the dino" ;) And this track just came back to my memory like it was yesterday yet I haven't listened to it in YEARS! Took the CD out of the shelf, wiped off all the dust and maaan, it still sounds so good and fresh! Definately one of the absolute CLASSICS IMO! :)

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...