4. Saita

5. Glava Neva

6. Weltraum Wesen

7. Denken

8. Or Keren

9. Viajado

6SkjRnV.gif

Dis guy?

Last I heard of this project he was the other guy on the Purple Energy album with GoAsia. That was almost a decade ago and I recall his tracks filled me with a profound sense of...meh. Seems as though he has been hittin' the goa weights because this was an unexpected surprise. Omegahertz is Dimitrios Pouranis and he has just planted his flag upon goa mountain. It's full of raw fury, with screeching 303's and a science fiction atmosphere. They go from the highest highs to the guttural growls all with power to break through walls a la Kool Aid Man. There is a lot to love about this release.

"But dude, what about that artwork?"

Baby steps young paduan. Rome wasn't built in a day. Still better than Goalogique covers. It's a storming good time that would fit nicely in your goa collection. Yeah it's a CD-r, but so is all the stuff from Submoon and we are quickly finding out how good that is. This is unquestionably a gem that is about to be hidden no longer.

Dimensional Records

5wAhkGT.jpg

Artist: Omegahertz

Title: Stax

Label: Dimensional Records

Date: September, 2015

1. London Eye Ride

2. Stax

3. Tyche Planet

4. Saita

5. Glava Neva

6. Weltraum Wesen

7. Denken

8. Or Keren

9. Viajado

6SkjRnV.gif

Dis guy?

Last I heard of this project he was the other guy on the Purple Energy album with GoAsia. That was almost a decade ago and I recall his tracks filled me with a profound sense of...meh. Seems as though he has been hittin' the goa weights because this was an unexpected surprise. Omegahertz is Dimitrios Pouranis and he has just planted his flag upon goa mountain. It's full of raw fury, with screeching 303's and a science fiction atmosphere. They go from the highest highs to the guttural growls all with power to break through walls a la Kool Aid Man. There is a lot to love about this release.

"But dude, what about that artwork?"

Baby steps young paduan. Rome wasn't built in a day. Still better than Goalogique covers. It's a storming good time that would fit nicely in your goa collection. Yeah it's a CD-r, but so is all the stuff from Submoon and we are quickly finding out how good that is. This is unquestionably a gem that is about to be hidden no longer.

Dimensional Records

Right again T2MU, but more right than usual. This somehow has something different and special that makes it stand out among the neogoa (note deliberate lowercase) releases. Fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...