So...where the hell do we go from here?

Trance2MoveU

There was also that Hallucinogen + Process + Green Nuns live set from the Twisted Records label launch party

I think the DAT is somewhat corrupted though

Once upon a time there was a planned Slinky Wizard album but I have a feeling that a portion of that got used on the Bus album

Paps. There can never be enough Paps. If anyone is sitting on some DATs of Paps, please let me know!

Some of the things you request/want are in the work.

It's interesting to see the requests and I have to say that mantra604 is very attempt to the true goa sound, a lot of what you want will be released / has already been planned. It takes a long time to do it all though and one thing at a time as there are priority releases ;)

That 45 minutes Hallucinogen remix of Slinky Wizard's "The Wizard" is the ultimate in crown jewels...

I faintly remember I've heard this once (or maybe some other version) but isn't it basically a very much extended desk mix Simon did for fun, or something? :)

Simon mentioned it on the old goa@party.net mailing list about 15 years ago

Has been on my list of Must Hears ever since

He reports that he has never played it out, too long, but I think James Monro has

• 3 weeks later...

Got to agree with Trance2MoveU on Gangnia. I've always mentioned them in any of our many 'underrated. . .' threads, but they still don't have anywhere near the attention they ought to. The prices on discogs are astronomical as well.

Actually we go where we always go when we need stiumli. We go where we enjoy the most. Thusly goa and psychedelic trance will never die because it is part of a very fundamental human stiumlY

which we all share...