So...where the hell do we go from here?

Trance2MoveU

Seriously, where do we go goa people? We have been treated to some of the best in re-releases from the masters of the by gone glory days. I'm almost finished my review of Denshi Danshi, but we've had Shakta, Doof, Etnica, Asia2001, Prana...and it will all culminate with the 3-CD release of the Pleiadians.

How do you top that? So I guess this thread could be what album from the old days should be taken up by the current crop of goa labels, given a fresh coat of paint, and put out there for all to enjoy?

Here are my votes:

Technossomy

Colorbox

Cosmosis - A real Cd not just the digital one that came out a few years ago.

Bypass Unit

Gangnia

You get that sh*t going, I'm throwing money at you.

Colorbox - Ain't Cronomi Records supposed to re-release the album? That was my impression.

Bypass Unit - Writing new tunes (or was it remixing old ones?) so who knows what happens.

Personally, give me Etnica's JAUTBL remastered with bonus cd of their 93-95 unreleased material and it's the last thing I'll ever ask. x)

How do you top that?

Easy Peasy Chi A.D - Earth Crossing

Personally, give me Etnica's JAUTBL remastered with bonus cd of their 93-95 unreleased material

+1000000000 You get the point ;) bhai, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Give me Etnica / Pleaidians / Crop Circles all albums on VINYL + Transwave - Hypnorythm. I'll be done. :)

@ Ooopie:

Personally, give me Etnica's JAUTBL remastered with bonus cd of their 93-95 unreleased material and it's the last thing I'll ever ask. x)

Maybe you didn't know that this will be released on DAT Records....! ;)

• Like 1

Etnica will be done next year and shhh but I am working also with a French producer (not Toi Doi, but that will also be real) and I have plans with some of the mentioned artists above.

As for vinyl, I'd love to but is so hard and complex, the Etnica one was a miracle to happen and I still need to understand why the plant is so difficult to work with... but we will see.

Other than that, I am so curious to know who will re-release what :)

• Like 1

Psychaos - Chronology....

https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/66440-psychaos-records/?hl=psychaos

Koxbox - Live at Burning Man - Hq vinyl rip cd release -

Gangguru EP (from best unreleaseds.. There is lot's

Single:

Infinite zen - Goa generator(9:45) <-It was an anthem in 90's.. currently is unreleased

Psychaos - Chronology....

https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/66440-psychaos-records/?hl=psychaos

Koxbox - Live at Burning Man - Hq vinyl rip cd release -

Gangguru EP (from best unreleaseds.. There is lot's

Single:

Infinite zen - Goa generator(9:45) <-It was an anthem in 90's.. currently is unreleased

Koxbox - live at burning man - vinyl + cd re-issue. Wow, that would be amazing.

:)

S-Range - Another Theory. I heard him live a couple times before this (non) release, loved his set, and he said most of the music was from his "upcoming album." I know there are promos out there of this, but no actual release. (There was a single released of the title track, but not the actual album.)

A compilation of Slide / Satori / Radiation singles/compilation tracks remastered would be sweet, but unlikely to happen.

Sean Process actually remastered all 08 Satori tracks for rerelease years ago.

It sounds stellar

He stepped away from the trance though and the release got shelved.

I wish it would still happen though.