Phillax - Free album and promo mix

phillax

Hello everyone =)

I am a psy producer, pianist and DJ based in London UK, and I wanted to share my music with you all! My music covers a variety of styles normally focused somewhere between progressive and full on psytrance, but also more techy, downbeat and ambient tunes.

I am available now for bookings! :D Please get in touch via my soundcloud or email me.

My sound is a bittersweet blend of melodic and euphoric sounds crossed with a haunted, driving, dark and psychedelic feel. Powerful melodies interlaced with squelchy and squiggly mind-tickling riffs and rhythms, backed by complex and funky percussive patterns. Tunes are structured building in a progressive style, always taking the listener on a journey. Sometimes the sound is infused with classical piano, adding a unique twist!

Here is a Promo DJ mix of much of my recent work. This is all psytrance, from 142-144bpm.

You can also check out my debut album, released earlier this year on Arkona Creation Records, now available free on Ektoplazm!! This is an electic mix concentrated on trance tunes but also mixed with some techy and downbeat tunes.

And if you are interested please check out and follow my Phillax Soundcloud for lots more music including my recent EP "Spooky Disco" released on Vertigo Records!!

Much more new music coming soon and live set on the way in 2016!!!

Enjoy :D

Phillax Xx

• 2 weeks later...

I took a listen to the album the other day. The first track is fantastic, but the rest is, if not entirely meh, not really my cup of tea. I'm not really a fan of slowed down forest that's just...well, slowed down forest, and that in-your-face smash everything style of downtempo just gets on my nerves. And prog in general need to have really something special going for it to catch my attention. The last track was a bit better IIRC :)

Well, this was just a first impression based on one listen (some more perhaps later).

And yes, I can hear that you're a pianist :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...