The Faithealers - Until The End Of The World (Neogoa Records)

FREE DOWNLOAD: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/the-faithealers-until-the-end-of-the-world

Neogoa Records is proud to present Until The End Of The World, a collection of rare and unreleased songs from 2000 to 2013 written and produced by The Faithealers, a group formed by Kris Kylven (of UX, Juno Reactor, and Syb-Sonic) and Mark ‘Nomen’ Louhiu (of Kiwa, Headphonics, and Highpersonic Whomen). The project was formed in Helsinki, Finland, in 1999, and soon thereafter they signed their first single and compilation track to Tim Schuldt’s legendary Aurinko Records. In the years that followed their sound continued to evolve and in 2002 they joined Atomic Reactor, a short-lived sub-label led by Juno Reactor (with whom Kris collaborated with extensively and toured with as a drummer), but further releases did not materialize. Now, with this anthology, the sound of The Faithealers is at last available to listeners worldwide! The best of the band’s productions have been gathered here to transport you to an eclectic multiverse of ethno-mystical sonic landscapes and futuristic worlds of electronic and hardware wizardry. All tracks written and produced by The Faithealers (Kris Kylven and Mark ‘Nomen’ Louhio). Mastering by dB Factory with artwork by Kris Kylven.

the-faithealers-until-the-end-of-the-wor

01 - Spiritualizer (141 BPM)
02 - Welcome To My Mind (141 BPM)
03 - Bio Genetic (127 BPM)
04 - Speed Of Light (150 BPM)
05 - Let There Be God (138 BPM)
06 - Angels & Demons (146 BPM)
07 - Dark Matter (130 BPM)
08 - Until The End Of The World (65 BPM)

https://soundcloud.com/neogoarecords/the-faithealers-until-the-end-of-the-world

• Like 4

Neogoa is proud to present...this time I am soooo proud myself, too, because this project The Faithealers was founded in our creative capital Helsinki and The Faithealers fb page states Helsinki as a hometown <3 + that I adore this duo! True musicians! Not so much internationally eligible goa coming from Finland, so this is BIG and I am uber glad the release platform is dear Neogoa! Congrats for signing these awesome veteran musicians to the company, Richpa!

This album will be such a rarity concerning the whole package and especially top notch level of production, uniqueness etc. etc. Damn damn good!

The clips sound good but GAT DAMMIT artists need to stop using that one speech from Hellraiser. It's a cool sample, it's just been run into the ground by overuse.

Not so much internationally eligible goa coming from Finland

I'd disagree with that, but it really depends on what you define as goa.

I'd disagree with that, but it really depends on what you define as goa.

Was thinking of oldschool and newschool goa trance here and leaving forest and suomi out. And I said not so much...ofc there's a few good artists but I don't wanna go off topic here.

The Faithealers are "kind of" Finnish (to me they are because Markku Louhio is a Finn and Kris Kylven has lived here for 8 years + the project was founded in Helsinki).

• 4 weeks later...

FREE DOWNLOAD: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/the-faithealers-until-the-end-of-the-world

Neogoa Records is proud to present Until The End Of The World, a collection of rare and unreleased songs from 2000 to 2013 written and produced by The Faithealers, a group formed by Kris Kylven (of UX, Juno Reactor, and Syb-Sonic) and Mark ‘Nomen’ Louhiu (of Kiwa, Headphonics, and Highpersonic Whomen). The project was formed in Helsinki, Finland, in 1999, and soon thereafter they signed their first single and compilation track to Tim Schuldt’s legendary Aurinko Records. In the years that followed their sound continued to evolve and in 2002 they joined Atomic Reactor, a short-lived sub-label led by Juno Reactor (with whom Kris collaborated with extensively and toured with as a drummer), but further releases did not materialize. Now, with this anthology, the sound of The Faithealers is at last available to listeners worldwide! The best of the band’s productions have been gathered here to transport you to an eclectic multiverse of ethno-mystical sonic landscapes and futuristic worlds of electronic and hardware wizardry. All tracks written and produced by The Faithealers (Kris Kylven and Mark ‘Nomen’ Louhio). Mastering by dB Factory with artwork by Kris Kylven.

the-faithealers-until-the-end-of-the-wor

01 - Spiritualizer (141 BPM)
02 - Welcome To My Mind (141 BPM)
03 - Bio Genetic (127 BPM)
04 - Speed Of Light (150 BPM)
05 - Let There Be God (138 BPM)
06 - Angels & Demons (146 BPM)
07 - Dark Matter (130 BPM)
08 - Until The End Of The World (65 BPM)

Here is promo video for 'Angels & Demons' track from the new album. Video montage / Collage / Direction / Photoshop animations / VJ mixing by Kris Kylven. Extra footages and filming in Helsinki by Jari Salo (Nitrus Studio). Main female model: Mia Vuoksenturja. Enjoy!