Global Sect: new release + pre-orders of VA.

I see also my name the very last...so was the physical booklet still not printed up to the very last order(s) or the names are being added to the online page and booklet is already printed since long?

Nice booklet and concept in any case.

A bit confusing yes the giving away of the MP3s but it's his release after all so one can do whatever he wants.

Make a sign here when packages have been sent so we start counting days.

I see also my name the very last...so was the physical booklet still not printed up to the very last order(s) or the names are being added to the online page and booklet is already printed since long?

Nice booklet and concept in any case.

A bit confusing yes the giving away of the MP3s but it's his release after all so one can do whatever he wants.

Make a sign here when packages have been sent so we start counting days.

This names will be in physical booklet of course. We upload foto of Cds in 3-4 dayas, its very cool :) Like a book.

About mp3 guys. Its 100% marketing. Why we need lost traffic on our site and support pirates. Many people go to our site, see info, and give this link to friends. Its cool.

• Like 2

This names will be in physical booklet of course. We upload foto of Cds in 3-4 dayas, its very cool :) Like a book.

About mp3 guys. Its 100% marketing. Why we need lost traffic on our site and support pirates. Many people go to our site, see info, and give this link to friends. Its cool.

Very cool mate. In these digital times, you need to rethink marketing. People with a heart for music will buy it anyway. :)

• Like 1

After first full listen... I must say: don't let the 20 pages of poetry and whatnot make you think that this is just a gimmick release. The music is carefully picked too. Recently there have been a bunch of 2CD compilations, which have a certain shovelware feel to them - press anything by anyone with any connection to goa production. Often even single-CD compilations have quite dodgy selection. Here we have 3 CDs, yet I can't recall any tracks which felt like outright filler. Of course, everything in there cannot be strictly my cup of tea, but the cheapest dear-god-skip-this-now attempts of production are largely absent. Well, there's even a complete Artifact303 mini-album hidden in there so the only question is whether the result manages to meet the high expectations. I think it did.

Worth the wait, worth the price, thanks to dedication and quality control. I'll let you know if I want to change my opinion after further listening. ;)

For me really interestring how this poem in English :D

In russian is epic psychedelic spiritual tale. We work with cool translator but feedback about poem very interestring for us. Music is just part of this project.

Crystal Worlds is fantasy world like Lord of The Rings maby. And i think we will make new releases for this project.

I keep in mind release Prologue on CD (we will add 3-4 downtempo tracks) and CD about Fractal Guardian, who talk with Ivan before Endless Glade.

Often even single-CD compilations have quite dodgy selection. Here we have 3 CDs, yet I can't recall any tracks which felt like outright filler. Of course, everything in there cannot be strictly my cup of tea, but the cheapest dear-god-skip-this-now attempts of production are largely absent.

exactly. while i havne't yet found any exceptional, outstanding tracks (usually takes a few listens more anyway), there is not a single bad or mediocre track on any of the three cds, which is quite remarkable.

For me really interestring how this poem in English :D

translating poetry is incredibly hard. even with similar languages like english/german the translation is never as good as the original, so i had low expectations.

it turned out better and about 10 times longer than expected ;). the verses do not always flow very smoothly (from what i can make out in cyrillic (which is not too much) that is not issue in the russian version), but i do get the story and enjoyed the clever composition of several passages. so while it is clear that i cannot enjoy it fully, i guess that the majority of the poem is like that in the original, making me want to understand enough russian to be able to read the original :)

it reminded me a bit of the lyrics to genesis' the lamb lies down on broadway album (which also reads like the description of a psychedelic experience most of the time)...

the quality of this release is so epic. it has it all!

the prologue is awesome too, the psy-h track is freaking legendary so is the others, artifact303s mixing is top of the line, as always, but he went further this time.

such clarity hitting every sweet piece of the frequency spectrum while avoiding all the hurts.

i wonder what kind of monitors that guy has .

mastering, album art, production value overall for the entire release: 10/10

DSC_3848435.jpg

DSC_3826.jpg

This release is incredible...

The concept, craft and execution are all so genuine and original. Apart from the music, the thing I love most is the artwork. It's something truly special - I only wish there were more of it!

Could you please, please pleeaaase release a high-quality desktop-size version of some of the images? I would be eternally grateful.

No words about the video clip? Simply incredible! Long time I didn't watch something so beautifully done. It definitely adds something more to this release. Visual, poetry, music, it is pure art in all 'senses' of the term. Congratulations to Global Sect!

Just watched it now. Pardon my french, but you're right. It's fu-cking-a-ma-zing!! Beautifuly made! Quite an artistic piece. have to watch it again now. :wub:

have listened to this album a little here and there now.

can add that I dont like the filtera track very much, although I will not deny his production skills. The man knows what he is doing. But yeah, for me this was actually one of the very worst from him.

Artifact303 delivers top notch production as always, 10/10 mixing skills. But the tracks didnt caught me like "omg", but they are still very good, just for the incredible sound quality alone; that that guy possess.

Psy-H project is currently the best artist on the album, but I've yet only listened to about 2/3 of it, and not many times either, so my review later, will probably be very different :)

and again, thanks GS concept / Globalsect; the goa community loves you :wub:

ps. album artwork is _AWESOME_.

So guys, about tracklist, visual art, marketing, video, poem etc.

This project is 100% our power now. We not can make better really (in our vision) and we can relax :)

We want say biiig respect to all guys who help us make this project ;)

If another cool guys can make more nice stuff its very good for us because we very like cool stuff :D

We planned some new releases, more info soon.

And we love goa trance community too :)

• Like 2