Nervasystem --- FREE DOWNLOAD New Single --- Kraal Mayalis

Kraal Mayalis..................

Well, it was inspired by two things. in Allen Ginsberg's poen 'Kral Majales' meaning 'king of may' in the old czechoslovakian tongue, and also by Pan the demigod of the natural world from old british and european pagan mythology. i was listening to Ginsberg one day and his reading of that particular poem and i thought it would be nice to sample a bit of the audio and whack it in the tune. It's a great poem, check it out, here's a great clip, with the legendary Neal Cassidy sitting aside Ginsberg in this clip >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y73rEuQVr6s

The audio is in the tune too, but much effected and more of a sound design element now than a consciously heard dialogue ( but it is always possible that some golden ear-ed soul or two may discern the words whilst in altered state on the right dancefloor at the right party !!! ) .........and i'm always interested in Alchemy, the combination of elements to produce a formula or new form, and so all the things go in the pot and hey presto.................Kraal Mayalis, my own spelling, just to be different, or maybe a more subconscious thing.....................

Hope that makes some kind of sense. A bit of a shame in a way to unveil the mystery, but, well......you did ask :)

• Like 1