What do you think happens after death?

Ormion

Either Reincarnation or "return to the source" to become part of the global consciusness and transcend into that realm, that many might call heaven.

But i think many people chose reincarnation, either because they felt their life wasnt great and want to do it over again, unfortunately, they dont remember their previous life (some do, though, allegedly) so you dont know if you died already, how many times you died, and how many times you chose reincarnation :)

the bonus of chosing reincarnation is that your soul grows wiser and older as you live diferent lives, sometimes you just feel when you talk to someone or even within yourself, that you have a young or an old soul.

but if you dont want to reincarnate, you stay on your current level of soul evolution, and just become part of the Oneness of it all, and exist in a place without active consciousness, so you are not aware of your existance (imagine being aware for an eternity) but you still exist.

so yeah, you get to choose.

now, if you are pure evil since birth (which i believe very very few people are) you will automatically be reincarnated in a life full of misery and despair. and since you dont remember your previous life, you will not know why your life is full of constant misery, dispair, and pain.

so in a way, its an unfair punishment. but THAT is what i think Hell is.

i dont think there is another type of hell.

but being forced to reincarnate and live in a world of misery and despair your whole life until you commit suicide.

then you get another chance, to reincarnate and try again, and not be evil, or chose to become part of the oneness.

but only those born evil are evil. those who are molded into evil will still get another chance i think.

I've been thinking of this every now and then but haven't come to a sensible conclusion yet (probably never will), but reincarnation or some kind of a reboot/reload where the entire universe loops back on itself (not in the exactly same way twice though). That seems to be the most sensible explanation for déjà vu; it's not a feeling that a particular situation seems to have happened before, it has happened before, and I'm not capable of explaining why you remember that particular situation but there has to be some significance we're unaware of (unfortunately).

PS. I almost didn't want to post this as it seems so shallow and incomplete. These aren't exactly small things we're dealing with here. Maybe it'll fuel something though.

• Like 3

Traleg Rinpochee (Tibetan Buddhist teacher) once compared rebirth as following: the heat of the out going flame makes the next one come in flame.

As we are all energy on the most basic level, I think he might be right.

The next flame to be diffrent as the old one, for ever gone, but there is a very subtle transmission of energy (mind?).

Reïncarnation is explained by him: "An elightend being that chooses where to be reborn", normal beings are - just - reborn in what way their karma drives them too

• Like 2

Death of the consciousness is the most possible explanation, but at the same time the scariest one. The idea that everything that makes a man: ideas, thoughts, emotions, personality all gone forever is terrifying. Of course the dead would never know, but it's terrifying for those who live. The idea that their loves ones are nothing more than dust. Physically and mentally erased. Brr...

I want to believe that once something exists it will always exist consciousness included.

Guys thermodynamic laws are saying energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed ;)

Reïncarnation is explained by him: "An elightend being that chooses where to be reborn", normal beings are - just - reborn in what way their karma drives them too

That is very interesting :) I also believe in reincarnation

You cross to other side being welcomed by Radi and his underaged legged girls... while Boris b2b Astral Projection playing Hallucinogen - Shamanix without that gay singing in beggining... where technosomy is not provincial guy anymore!

• Like 1

You cross to other side being welcomed by Radi and his underaged legged girls... while Boris b2b Astral Projection playing Hallucinogen - Shamanix without that gay singing in beggining... where technosomy is not provincial guy anymore!

to the absolute fu#king limit!!!!!

provincially!

• Like 1

There is no soul to wander in after life coz there is no heaven or hell. The atoms which make your body are just dispersed in the universe...that is all.

Man likes to give meaning to death because he does not like the idea of not existing any more.

Yes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been meaning to answer to this topic for a very long time and it has always been pushed back due to philosophical reasons.

By death it is very simple, your synapses ceases to relay electronic impulses in your brain and to the rest of the body and thusly all that which was combined to make a human being simply dies off and is recollected into the surrounding area.

The problem is coming quite sharply into perspective when we ask ourselves (why can we even do that?) where _we_ go. What the fuck happens to _me_.

Yeah, the consciousness is there to keep the creature alive but behind that consciousness is something that calls itself _I_.

That _I_ is unique in every single being that exists at the moment.

That I as an individual suddenly started to exist (and that I got the opportunity to exist) in such a vast universe is so extremely unlikely yet it still has happend! There could've been an almost infinite number of different _I_s residing behind the consciousness of which I possess right now, but for some reason I got the winning ticket.

I don't know what happens after death because I don't know what the hell the _I_ is behind my consciousness.

Oh well...

• Like 1

Do you guys remember that sample from Memory Shell, You are my body, I'm still your memory.?

When you lose someone very close to you, they never completely die. A part of them will always be with you and live on as a part of you. And also a part of you dies with them.

I dont know what there is after death, may be I'll just turn into manure and give life to a plant. May be my conscious will roam free and join others and if that is so , I would be very happy and look forward to the day when I'll complete my journey here and meet the lost ones. Of course I wont be able to embrace them (eventhough I badly want to) as there's no body but may be I'll be able to express/communicate?

All I want is a reply! Thats it. I know there are here around me, with me, inside of me. Just a way of communication is required! :(

In my view, your consciousness leaves the confines of your body and merges with the infinite.

The infinite will be made up n number of consciousness. What do you think, will they be able to communicate?

Just pure awareness of all.

• Like 1

I've been thinking of this every now and then but haven't come to a sensible conclusion yet (probably never will), but reincarnation or some kind of a reboot/reload where the entire universe loops back on itself (not in the exactly same way twice though). That seems to be the most sensible explanation for déjà vu; it's not a feeling that a particular situation seems to have happened before, it has happened before, and I'm not capable of explaining why you remember that particular situation but there has to be some significance we're unaware of (unfortunately).

PS. I almost didn't want to post this as it seems so shallow and incomplete. These aren't exactly small things we're dealing with here. Maybe it'll fuel something though.

It's (for the lack of a better explanation) like an enormously detailed playlist that's set to repeat for all of infinity. But the trick is, the mechanism that runs it isn't 100% perfect, so on each repeat there are fractions of tiny differences in how it runs (noticeable maybe after a million runs or so, I'm definitely not sure what levels of magnitude we're dealing with here) so it never does the exact same run twice. Also, it stores everything as it runs, so the next run is always based on the previous one. Little by little it evolves (maybe mutates too every now and then).

Don't ask me or anyone else who or what started it, or if it's ever going to stop. I guess it's not for us to know.

And my déjà vu explanation still stands. Probably we're not supposed to remember anything from the previous runs, but something always seems to slip through the cracks. The mechanism being as imperfect as it is :)

• Like 1