Title: Trollsås
Label: Troll N' Roll Records
http://www.trollnroll.com
Style: Psytrance, Suomisaundi, Forest, Goa,
Mastering: Johan Ohlsson
Artwork: Oscar Bodin
http://www.oscarbodin.se
Release Date: 2015-09-15

Troll N’ Roll Records present their eight release, Trollsås, a fresh collection of free range psychedelic trance from Scandinavia.

Double, double, boil and trouble! The trolls have gathered from all across the forests of the far north to conduct a ritual as old as time itself. Huddled around bubbling cauldrons they have mixed all manner of exotic reagents into a strange brew, whipping up a potent magic potion to bewitch the mortal world. Brought to a boil and then left to simmer, this enchanting elixir is known only by a name out of legend, the special troll sauce, Trollsås!

Tracklist:

01 - Spuge H - SpugeStep (80/160 BPM)
02 - Nebula Meltdown - Mindgroove (148/153 BPM)
03 - Oliveira - Mystik (142 BPM)
04 - Bugswap - Stygian (146 BPM)
05 - Salakavala - Pigfoot (146 BPM)
06 - Scum Unit - Electricity, Vibrations & Frequencies (150 BPM)
07 - Trance-Ingvars - Maxad Finne (155 BPM)
08 - Anima Animus - Thank You Dr. Hofmann (155 BPM)
09 - Speedhawk vs Riktronik - Stranger Danger (190 BPM)
10 - Toxic Anger Syndrome - Underjorden (148 BPM)
11 - Gubbology - Brujo (150 BPM)
12 - Psypien - Return To Valhalla (150 BPM)
13 - iLmush - Apples Falling Into The Sky (152 BPM)
14 - Dr. Scapolite - Bizarre Noizes (160 BPM)

Free download @ http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/trollsas

• Like 2

This is the thing that is destroyer of goa in our country, that I was talking about in another thread..

This creature, that grew out the forest WHILE listening to goa, had to feed on it, feed on the energy of the dancers.. us.. while listening to bliss like Lepton Head (deedrah) and stuff like that, it fead and it fead, until it grew, and released it self on the pour souls of the forest ravers.

While some of us gladly escaped, you can see here - it still lives on. And it has multiplied. These... trolls! But they are just conjurers.. its an evil entity behind it... That took the souls of Goatrancers, and put them in that bubbly meltingpot to give birth to this ... soulless zombiemusic.

Im just glad some of us escaped in time. With our lives. I literally never went back into those woods ever again, I even moved around alot and Im now forever afraid of the dark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What V/A Sadhana (Neogoa) started and V/A Tales From The North continued is now refreshed by this top notch release: my love for forest that I need to listen once in a while to calibrate my brain.

Top 3 tracks:

05 - Salakavala - Pigfoot (146 BPM)
07 - Trance-Ingvars - Maxad Finne

10 - Toxic Anger Syndrome - Underjorden (148 BPM)

Thank you Troll N' Roll Rec, all the producers, the masterer and the artwork drawer for the job exceptionally well done! Sweden = holy land of forest <3

• 4 months later...

Thanks Alek and Anu! Always a pleasure to hear nice comments! It's a lot of work that is behind a release like this. Many hours that people have spent to share their awesome work for you! :)

astralprojection: I'm happy to hear that you managed to survive your visit to the freaky forest :blink:;)

Cheers