Amithaba Buddha - Album 3

!!!

After listening to your last EPs :wacko: , I have understand your restriction to play your music by DJ and on parties. You just care about peoples health, they can just go crazy, listening to your powerful kick&bass and screaming synths.

:P

Your 3rd Amithaba album will be great! Good luck!

• Like 2

!!!

After listening to your last EPs :wacko: , I have understand your restriction to play your music by DJ and on parties. You just care about peoples health, they can just go crazy, listening to your powerful kick&bass and screaming synths.

:P

Your 3rd Amithaba album will be great! Good luck!

It's only the Music that matters to me nothing else. :) Thanks .

• Like 1

This music brought a lot of positive and nostalgic feelings, reminding me on great era of Metapsychic Records. This will be probably one of my favorite release this year, since I adore this full-blown Goa trance chaos. It's melodic, spiritual, oriental, chaotic but not chessy. Wish there is better artwork for this release (I like the idea, it's totally in the style of Amitahaba Buddha). I will play this one on repeat many many times, thanks!

Richpa here above nailed it. I already thought I had heard the best of Filipe but no. This is the best entity. The best track imo is 80 000 Pounds Of Crude from Hearts Of Goa. And Goa Gate Remastered is a good buy but this Angels Trumpets belongs to the group: cannot live without. There are less than 10 albums in that group and this is the first from Filipe getting added there. Waiting for the CDr.

This music brought a lot of positive and nostalgic feelings, reminding me on great era of Metapsychic Records. This will be probably one of my favorite release this year, since I adore this full-blown Goa trance chaos. It's melodic, spiritual, oriental, chaotic but not chessy. Wish there is better artwork for this release (I like the idea, it's totally in the style of Amitahaba Buddha). I will play this one on repeat many many times, thanks!

That's because I was the creator and founder of the label Metapsychic unlike of what all the unfortunate dramas and rumours were pointing and circling around in the past.

Artwork does the job , I'm respecting and following the classic Amithaba Buddha line.

Thanks for your feedback.

Richpa here above nailed it. I already thought I had heard the best of Filipe but no. This is the best entity. The best track imo is 80 000 Pounds Of Crude from Hearts Of Goa. And Goa Gate Remastered is a good buy but this Angels Trumpets belongs to the group: cannot live without. There are less than 10 albums in that group and this is the first from Filipe getting added there. Waiting for the CDr.

Thank you Anu. The CDr is available now.

Also to add i've nothing to do with Metapsychic anymore since the label is ripped and well ripped. But I understand you as I explained before since I was the one that founded and created it.

I'm way happier conducting Submoon Records.

Enjoy the new release. All the best.