Denshi Danshi - Fluid Dynamics (SUNCD38) - pure old school goa!

The next Suntrip release will be a release by a true legend: Denshi Danshi. A group known for its acidic twisted music in the 90s, and one of the big names of Pof Records!
After a decade of silence they gathered their old files again and made an album out of it... 80% old tracks and 2 new ones... And the result? Madness! :) Here is the tracklist! Samples coming the next days! Release date... Around the 10th of october!

1. The Dancing Shiva
2. Mariposa Live Remix
3. Fluid Dynamics
4. Feed The Mugwumps
5. Vanaspati
6. Make Make
7. A Fast Trip Straight Down The Ladder
8. Mars Base Alpha
9. Tsuki
10. Maelstrom
11. Kraft Karamel

• Like 2

Yeah, samples sound tasty! :wub:

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3562&Itemid=1

Not sure about that cover, though - looks lika a sloppy TIP World job... :unsure:

suncd38.jpg

Artists chose the covers of their albums..., I'm sure they have a good reason for this, I'll ask them :) but the music is what matters in the end, and believe me, it is tasty for everyone who likes genuine 303s! :)

• Like 1

denshi danshi a true legend? he is one of the most obscure old school trance producers with a total of circa 15 tracks released in the past

anyway i like his sound - a lot

hopefully the mastering wont kill the tracks - genuine old school sound i am impatient to hear this album

it is safe to say it should be a good one

• 2 weeks later...
So, Denshi Danshi, the veteran goa group from the mid 90s from France, present finally their debut album! It contains 9 old school tracks from the 90s, and 2 tracks made during the last few months! Musically, it is a mixture of melodic and hypnotic Goatrance with surprising breaks and acidic twists gallantly breathed by their all-analog gear.

People, that buy this album in our Suntrip Records shop, or on our bandcamp shop, will get 2 bonus tracks for free! One old school remix of their classic "Cow's Blue" and one track made a few months ago: Temple of Heaven!

The tracklist:

1. The Dancing Shiva - 06:43

2. Mariposa Live Remix - 07:56

3. Fluid Dynamics - 08:00

4. Feed The Mugwumps - 07:05

5. Vanaspati - 06:11

6. Make Make - 06:42

7. A Fast Trip Straight Down The Ladder - 07:50

8. Mars Base Alpha - 07:00

9. Tsuki - 07:03

10. Maelstrom - 08:55

11. Kraft Karamel - 06:17

Bonus Tracks

12. Temple of Heaven

13. Cow's Blue Remix

Release Date: Oct 9, 2015

Total time: 79:47

Mastering: Tim Schuldt @ 4CN Studios

For sale on with bonus tracks:

For sale without bonus tracks:

Many more shops & youtube will follow soon!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...