Searching for albums without voice-samples?

Novoice

• 2 weeks later...

Hoho, new one:

Arsenic: Arithmetix, fast night full on (beat) or darkpsy (sounds) with nice stereo-effects. Tracks ends straight and the next track follows directly.

Almost mixed. Nice ride for almost 80 minutes. Bpm from 146 to 160, mostly around 152.

Most of ambient music has no voice, as far as i know. For example, Thom Brennan - Satori (70 minutes track), or Mathias Grassow - Bliss, just to name two, but I am pretty sure if you go through the whole Steve Roach discography (it is huge), the big majority of the music has no voice.

Steve Roach - Mystic chords & sacred spaces is a great album, 4 hours long.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How about Evan Marc + Steve Hillage - Dreamtime Submersible?

Fucking Ultra costly CD!! :(

I find it hard o believe 777 copies are sold out and 200 people still want it and people are paying 100 Euros consistently to get it. Damn!

I find it hard o believe 777 copies are sold out and 200 people still want it and people are paying 100 Euros consistently to get it. Damn!

Really? I should have known, it's so good and was limited. Oh well, maybe there is a downloadable version as it's likely just what OP is looking for.

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

Jikkenteki - Flights of Infinity

Just listened to both of these back to back. No voices in either upbeat CD. Didn't listen to the ambient side of The Long Walk Home so I can't recommend it 100% but from memory I'm pretty sure there's none.

Both available for free at Ektoplasm

Mp3 download available at Amazon if mp3 is acceptable.

https://www.amazon.com/Dreamtime-Submersible-Steve-Hillage-Evan/dp/B001BVTBWA

• 3 weeks later...

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

Jikkenteki - Flights of Infinity

Just listened to both of these back to back. No voices in either upbeat CD. Didn't listen to the ambient side of The Long Walk Home so I can't recommend it 100% but from memory I'm pretty sure there's none.

For my stuff it depends what you mean by "no voice". If you mean "no cheesy one shot here's a random guy saying something taken from a movie or lecture" then, outside of the complication released track "I.S.B." I am clean. If you mean "no human voice in any way shape or form" then I wouldn't qualify as I make pretty hefty use of sung voices, either programed in some of the earlier versions of Vocalic software (the main theme in the second half of "Running Start" on Flights of Infinity recommended above is a perfect example of that), or in some cases sung by myself. I'm also a major user of choirs and there are some chants or sung parts borrowed and modified from sample CDs here and there as well.