Little announcement: The New Amithaba Buddha album

Good to see you again!

Please enjoy the new music , there's a lot more.

https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/

Same here, bro. Yea, i am. And i really will! Already visited this link and your all contact links. Im so glad you are back! Now you fill this BIG SPACE in my soul and in this unique style. Without you was really boring, bro ; ) Now im really thirsty for your fresh music and you are recieve my full support! Good luck and keep up the awesome work. PS. Haters gonna hate ; ) Dont stumble by someones bad opinion, just CONTINUE your own way! ; )

• Like 1

Same here, bro. Yea, i am. And i really will! Already visited this link and your all contact links. Im so glad you are back! Now you fill this BIG SPACE in my soul and in this unique style. Without you was really boring, bro ; ) Now im really thirsty for your fresh music and you are recieve my full support! Good luck and keep up the awesome work. PS. Haters gonna hate ; ) Dont stumble by someones bad opinion, just CONTINUE your own way! ; )

Yeah , i felt the same myself. Enjoy all Submoon Records is mine. :) More will come eventually but with time. :)

Not a bad opinion at all mate , let lovers love and let haters hate . It's not my fault that I am Goa afterall! haha :)

Big up Cyaneyes and bless! :)

• Like 1

Yeah , i felt the same myself. Enjoy all Submoon Records is mine. :) More will come eventually but with time. :)

Not a bad opinion at all mate , let lovers love and let haters hate . It's not my fault that I am Goa afterall! haha :)

Big up Cyaneyes and bless! :)

Yeah, i know. Great activeness, i just look and see how many awesome music were missed by me in this year. All Submoon releases :) Now i know what i will listening closest times, hehe ^__^ PS. Yepp, so true. Only you knows best for you ; ) Just let yourself be yourself inspite all the circumstances! Bom, bro.

• Like 1

Yeah, i know. Great activeness, i just look and see how many awesome music were missed by me in this year. All Submoon releases :) Now i know what i will listening closest times, hehe ^__^ PS. Yepp, so true. Only you knows best for you ; ) Just let yourself be yourself ispite all the circumstances! Bom, bro.

Of course i make things under different aliases because i'm nothing else than just being creative.

It's my job.

I love creating new things that's what I'm best at. Plus it's a bonus that Goa really needs it.

Yep all Submoon Releases are and will be under my name only.

Don't mind the people just mind the Music! :D

All the best mate :)

kaBOOM!

• Like 1

Of course i make things under different aliases because i'm nothing else than just being creative. It's my job.

I love creating new things that's what I'm best at. Plus it's a bonus that Goa really needs it.

Yep all Submoon Releases are and will be under my name only.

Don't mind the people just mind the Music! :D

All the best mate :)

kaBOOM!

I let myself add to this something. I am the oldschool goa trance listener/collector already more than 15 years and all the way i payd attention to your music arts and have your all releases under all names. And not any time i dont though: "What the fuck? This guy should be crazy! For what purposes he brings so many aliases?" For the first of all. YES! The point in music firstly and mainly! Who cares about artists view and thoughs, even his life? ITS HIS WAY! ONLY HIS! Just listen his music or just go through! Yes, u can have your own opinion, but its not meaning what its the point in this context. Artist wants 25 aliases? Its his own view. Just enjoy his music. Or not. SIMPLE!

Second. There are not so many aliases by Filipe i think according to his many years of work.

Third. My opinion is what almost all his projects(besides before Submoon Records era) have had differences from each other. Not each person can catch it maybe. But i can hear. Thats why i collect all his releases also. All have own mixture of magic ingredients but in the result we have so unique poison goaish cocktail! And thats why some projects i likes more, some less and my favorite is Amithaba Buddha. All consists from something individual. For someones it can seems frenetic or similar, but tastes are differ. For me is the unique style-touch on different angles.

So, ppl, enjoy the music and be thankfully for whom who still create something on this universal language called "music". In this case so magic and rare enough - goa. And so special goa. Like you or not just try to respect the author. Even if you much more like to discuss about personality of musician, then besides in the aspect of music that he creates respect each other and be constructive and thankfull for persons efforts.

Peace!

• Like 1

I let myself add to this something. I am the oldschool goa trance listener/collector already more than 15 years and all the way i payd attention to your music arts and have your all releases under all names. And not any time i dont though: "What the fuck? This guy should be crazy! For what purposes he brings so many aliases?" For the first of all. YES! The point in music firstly and mainly! Who cares about artists view and thoughs, even his life? ITS HIS WAY! ONLY HIS! Just listen his music or just go through! Yes, u can have your own opinion, but its not meaning what its the point in this context. Artist wants 25 aliases? Its his own view. Just enjoy his music. Or not. SIMPLE!

Second. There are not so many aliases by Filipe i think according to his many years of work.

Third. My opinion is what almost all his projects(besides before Submoon Record era) have had differences from each other. Not each person can catch it maybe. But i can hear. Thats why i collect all his releases also. All have own mixture of magic ingredients but in the result we have so unique poison goaish cocktail! And thats why some projects i likes more, some less and my favorite is Amithaba Buddha. All consists from something individual. For someones it can seems frenetic or similar, but tastes are differ. For me is the unique style-touch on different angles.

So, ppl, enjoy the music and be thankfully for whom who still create something on this universal language called "music". In this case so magic and rare enough - goa. And so special goa. Like you or not just try to respect the author. Even if you much more like to discuss about personality of musician, then besides in the aspect of music that he creates respect each other and be constructive and thankfull for persons efforts.

Peace!

Thank you. :) and I only do it because nobody else can! lol :)

They can always discuss Justin Believers personality aka Justin Bieber if they love him so much! :lol: and i've nothing to do with it! :D

Peace . ^_^

PS - You know the Old Style Will Never Die , wanna know why? Because Filipe Santos is Older & Wiser! :D I know who would try and book me now but they can forget it because

I'm Submoon Records haha :D also to add everybody (Artists included) been warned to keep their hands away off my work and sucking it in just for copycat sake .

Specially that coming from djs that know nothing about what I do.

If you don't like it , it's simply because it's not meant to be for you . :)

keep up the good work tho!

Yoda says much to learn them kids do have ! :D

One Love ,

Peace,

Respect

Unity

Filipe Santos

• Like 1