Little announcement: The New Amithaba Buddha album

Yep it's in the works and the album is now in production . Stay tuned as I will keep updating this topic.

The style in this album will be ... well... that kickass old school goa Amithaba Buddha sound?? :P

The new sound is really good and i'm positive all the fans will be happy , love , cherish and treasure this new upcoming album like all the other albums i have made.

No full on , no progressive , no new school and so on , none of those new styles as you see the most known bands changing it and doing it.

(I really ain't changing am I? :P ) Nope , just all the way down Classic and Pure Old School Goa . The way it should be , the way of my Ancestors. :)

Me and my Family wish to thank those who deeply love my music and have been supporting it with all their Heart and Soul.

/Filipe Santos

https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/submoonrecords

Disclaimer : This album will be for HOME USE ONLY.

Not to be played at any venues , events or rave parties without my permission , knowledge and consent.

Also no 'free' download sharing of my music is allowed (even if it is in your 'dj set') and same applies to Youtube Videos of my music uploaded without my permission.

Anyone violating these rules will be pursued and brought up to a court of Law.

So DJ's , Youtubers and pirates you have all been warned . So please don't come 'crying' to me saying I didn't warn you.

I also would appreciate if some people in the Goa Scene would stop imitating my work (seriously that is cheap).

If you decide to infringe all of these rules I will not be held responsible for what will happen to your life. Seriously , you really don't want me to call my lawyer. :)

Thank you and blessings to you all.

note: Cover is now confirmed.

Thank you Fabien Marsaud for your support aswel. All my best wishes for you and your family. :)

Update : sounding 'huge' and this *shit* is not going to stop. Big up everybody , thank you for your support! :)

And before you ask , no , I am not available for 'live acts' or 'parties' anymore. Sorry . :)

But you can all visit me at my Facebook Artist page : https://www.facebook.com/Filipe-Santos-1458944044432818

Godspeed.

Back 2 Work.

243rk2p.jpg

Are you going to release your album with a real label ?

Why should Submoon Records not be considered as a real label in your opinion even though it is just 1-artist based?

I would rather like to know if there is a chance that Goa Gate will be re-released on CD and not on CD-R this time. - If yes, this would really be great (you know it's just collector's delight :))!

• Like 1

Because Submoon Records is not Japanese label like it said.

Nothing good just producing like a chemical.

Quantity and quality is 2 different things.

For me it's not a label it's just a big joke.

:-)

I'm really sorry to hear that you think what we release is rushed and produced like some chemical which is totally untrue since i've been many years away from this community it's obvious I had a lot to material on queue , doesn't that sound logical to you?

First of all my Musical equipment is Japanese. I feel happy to give them credit for creating the wonderful instruments and technology I have so much pleasure to work with.

Second : I'm Portuguese/British and so is my wife and my son.

And Final : I created Submoon i know the concept of my own label. I have studied a lot of Japanese culture and I do respect , love Shinto and their traditions very much also to add I'm Portuguese and there are ancient connections regarding myself , Japan , China , India , Asia , Africa , Americas and rest of the world in general. I'm Portuguese , this is what I do , it's in my blood , it's my legacy and that is what the Portuguese did and I do.

Ever paid attention to your History classes? I did.

Belem_Padrao_dos_Descobrimentos_3b.jpg

-Photo : Padrao dos Descobrimentos , Lisboa , Portugal.

Looks more to me that someone's been poisoning your mind and I know exactly where that came from lol. (ex-metapokesphototropikikyansuntropwoppscocotrampa *sacré bleu* *shneil* crybabies *losers* whatever just LMAO Mary Poppins.) -_-

That info is also described in Submoon Website if you had paid attention instead of playing with snakes : We are an Anglo-Portuguese label with Japanese and Asian origins/influences.

You know here between us two Bassbot , I have people watching... and If you want more help just give Laughing Buddha a phone call i'm sure he will not mind to give you a hand.

If you still don't like us and still doubt us then you can always speak and ask my friend Arnie for some psychotherapy! You know , he's always available! :)

image.png

To conclude :

Bassbot here is your chemical , you're not even the real TB303 , you're just another clone and i've watched Star Wars - Clone Wars many years ago , it was shit.

So please stop spamming my topic with non-sense , unlogical and other unbased facts , in other words : *shit* *snakepoo* , from people that need nothing more than to WISE UP.

Obrigado , Gracias , Thank you and Arrivederci ! :D Have a great time! :)

11800389_505850082896950_465021165293026

Wish you all a Great Sunday .

/Filipe Santos

Why should Submoon Records not be considered as a real label in your opinion even though it is just 1-artist based?

I would rather like to know if there is a chance that Goa Gate will be re-released on CD and not on CD-R this time. - If yes, this would really be great (you know it's just collector's delight :))!

Hi Mental Explorer.

I'm really not interested in releasing my music on CD because it doesn't add anything to it than just more costs and loss.

Just having a 'platinum' cd really doesn't add anything special to my music. It's just the way the CD looks. Sorry , i'm not a materialistic and superficial person.

• Like 1

For me it's not a label it's just a big joke.

Sorry for this: you are missing good music and not only good but a style no-one else can bring in these days but Filipe. I thought it was a joke, too, at first, but after I really listened to the stuff I had to let my defenses go..

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to this album, very curious to hear the new AB music.

Yes mate i'm sure you are. Somehow I doubt you will ever listen to it.

Have you have never heard an old saying : Curiosity 'killed' the cat?

Well , if you didn't you just did now.

First of all my Musical equipment is Japanese. I feel happy to give them credit for creating the wonderful instruments and technology I have so much pleasure to work with.

Second : I'm Portuguese/British and so is my wife and my son.

And Final : I created Submoon i know the concept of my own label. I have studied a lot of Japanese culture and I do respect , love Shinto and their traditions very much also to add I'm Portuguese and there are ancient connections regarding myself , Japan , China , India , Asia , Africa , Americas and rest of the world in general. I'm Portuguese , this is what I do , it's in my blood , it's my legacy and that is what the Portuguese did and I do.

You are portuguese and you like manga ? :)

all my respect bro !

• Like 2

You are portuguese and you like manga ? :)

all my respect bro !

Of course I love Manga! Ninja Scroll was super mad haha (not even mentioning Akira :D lol ) ! Hardcore and Mature definatly not for kids , but that's the difference between Manga which I love and Anime for the young ones which is ok. Sailor Moon , Samurai X , Oh My Goddess and Ranma 1/2 was that comic one lol many more lots really... Then of course there is always Dragon Ball my favorite. Songoku , family and friends. :)

x3hjwg.jpg

dragon_ball_universe_wallpaper_by_cepill

2930-1600x600_sailormoon.jpg

.ninja_scroll_dvd_cover_by_mdtartist83-d8

:) Thank you and all the best to you. :)

Disclaimer : This album will be for HOME USE ONLY.

Not to be played at any venues , events or rave parties without my permission , knowledge and consent.

Also no 'free' download sharing of my music is allowed (even if it is in your 'dj set') and same applies to Youtube Videos of my music uploaded without my permission.

Anyone violating these rules will be pursued and brought up to a court of Law.

So DJ's , Youtubers and pirates you have all been warned . So please don't come 'crying' to me saying I didn't warn you.

I also would appreciate if some people in the Goa Scene would stop imitating my work (seriously that is cheap).

If you decide to infringe all of these rules I will not be held responsible for what will happen to your life. Seriously.

Thank you and blessings to you all.

OK, hold it right there.

You can't dictate how people listen to your music. You cannot. Whether people listen at home, in their car, in a warehouse, or deep in the woods is completely out of your control. You can claim "for home use only", but that rule is impossible to enforce and only serves to alienate a large part of your customers.

And Youtube takedowns don't work. They only hurt the artist. Consider that I've spent thousands of dollars on music that I never would have even known about if I hadn't found it on Youtube first.

I don't like piracy either, and you have every right to make a living off of your music. But you won't secure that living by threatening to sue people. Treat your audience with respect and they will respect you back. Don't, and they won't.

• Like 2

OK, hold it right there.

You can't dictate how people listen to your music. You cannot. Whether people listen at home, in their car, in a warehouse, or deep in the woods is completely out of your control. You can claim "for home use only", but that rule is impossible to enforce and only serves to alienate a large part of your customers.

And Youtube takedowns don't work. They only hurt the artist. Consider that I've spent thousands of dollars on music that I never would have even known about if I hadn't found it on Youtube first.

I don't like piracy either, and you have every right to make a living off of your music. But you won't secure that living by threatening to sue people. Treat your audience with respect and they will respect you back. Don't, and they won't.

Au contraire my friend , these are my rules now what people will do from now on is none of my responsibility. It's my album afterall I can dictate it as long as I want and if some people don't like it too bad. :)

As for youtube takedowns (and soundcloud is completely out of the question) I don't mind people coming to me and asking : can I upload your song to it. Ask and be humble , if you don't know , ask and give proper credit.

I know there are many outhere taking advantage , completely exploiting , building their own fanbase , charging for their DJsets and being arrogant towards the Artists when the Original Artists are being Humble with their music despite their 'number' of fans and followers . Is there really need for this? No.

And Isn't that so ironic? DJs playing the music that artists made and then being arrogant towards them? I know all about it.

So there's my queue and as i mentioned before , tough *shit* . My Album , my Rules , my Art.

My music is now forbidden to be played at venues , events and 'rave parties' and specially by DJs . I have no interest in it and whoever will violate that will get their karma back.

What makes it even worse is that these people knew about this , they certainly know what they were doing . They knew it would all come down on them someday.There is no excuse. Did they care about me at all?

No. Sure it's all about ego and greed isn't that right?

Sorry but from now on that's the way it is. My Album , my Rules , my Art and God bless. To add i have no respect for artists making fun of others people's beliefs as i've seen it aswel. Sure it's all monkeys and bananas isn't that right guys?

Yes. This Music is personal and as I stated earlier : For Home Use Only. Of course you can play it to your friends and in your car , put it on your mp3 and so on , but to be played at venues by DJs , that it is totally out of the question.

People are now free to make their choice , support , buy my Music or not. If yes then you are welcome , if not then my friend , i'm sorry but this Music is not for you.

Godspeed.

/Filipe

OK, hold it right there.

And to conclude : I protect my work because I know exactly what is out there.

Regards ,

Filipe Santos

Dammit Filipe, you scare me. Why this after all that has been so nice and smooth lately? I have been nice to you and you have been nice to me and to all the others so why to flush all nice things down the toilet? About to flush anyway. Look..I care about you and love your music. Now there's something going on I really cannot figure out and rather wanna stay without further comments even.

Dammit Filipe, you scare me. Why this after all that has been so nice and smooth lately? I have been nice to you and you have been nice to me and to all the others so why to flush all nice things down the toilet? About to flush anyway. Look..I care about you and love your music. Now there's something going on I really cannot figure out and rather wanna stay without further comments even.

You have been supporting my music the right way. I really appreciate it.

Nothing to worry about or be 'scared'. I'm just standing up to my own work and making sure it's going the right way. For certain not down the toilet.

Regards ,

Filipe

EDIT : if you still have any doubts just listen to Beast 303 - Beast 303

• Like 1

Return of the year for me! Magic, unique-style and so goaish, real oldschool music! And upcoming new album is just so great news! Oh my gosh, i just hold my breath when i saw the confirmed artwork with "Amithaba Buddha" title. Arrghhh! Its so epic project, beloved by me through the years! Waiting with strong passion! Filipe is really talented(no matter his personality here, its his rights and understanding how he is should be, just music matter i think!). Respect to him and thanks for keep this OLD, UNIQUE style alive!

And by the way both new EP's(Origins and Stargater) by Amithaba Buddha project in old Amithaba Buddha style of previous 2 albums just great too!
  • Like 1

Return of the year for me! Magic, unique-style and so goaish, real oldschool music! And upcoming new album is just so great news! Oh my gosh, i just hold my breath when i saw the confirmed artwork with "Amithaba Buddha" title. Arrghhh! Its so epic project, beloved by me through the years! Waiting with strong passion! Filipe is really talented(no matter his personality here, its his rights and understanding how he is should be, just music matter i think!). Respect to him and thanks for keep this OLD, UNIQUE style alive!

And by the way both new EP's(Origins and Stargater) by Amithaba Buddha project in old Amithaba Buddha style of previous 2 albums just great too!

Good to see you again!

It's all about the music , it's nobody's business and judge how people are or not but themselves , we are only human afterall. People live and learn.

Enjoy the new music , there's a lot more.

It's good to be back .

https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/

• Like 1