Paradise Trips

Lemmiwinks

Hi y'all!

Just stumbled on this totally by chance... an actual Belgian movie (not documentary) filmed at Lost Theory festival! How crazy is that? I guess it must've got a very low-profile release since I didn't hear about it at all. Anyone seen it? Not expecting much, but it would be cool to see how they made it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deBr1X0EU9w

Hi y'all!

Just stumbled on this totally by chance... an actual Belgian movie (not documentary) filmed at Lost Theory festival! How crazy is that? I guess it must've got a very low-profile release since I didn't hear about it at all. Anyone seen it? Not expecting much, but it would be cool to see how they made it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deBr1X0EU9w

Actually they filmed the day-dancing scene during my set on Lost Theory last year... People that were there were aware of what was happening :P And in the movie (and in the movie theaters!!) Cosmic Dimensions remix of Ra is full power! Also Electrypnose has a track in the movie (downtempo).

Also, the movie was not that much under the radar, it was it news, in talkshows etc... I didn't see it yet, but I know the plot... its about a typical old grumpy bus driver who will almost stop for his pension, and his last job is bringing hippies to Lost Theory. Of course he discovers his "lost" son is there... etc etc...

There is unreleased track of mine in this movie too. Lately i spoke with film director and he said they plan DVDs to be made next year when cinema premiere ends. And they plan both cinema and DVD world wide next year :)

Did they? I should really go and see it :D

• 4 months later...