New Psynews Contest

Ormion

edit: Actually I can't find the option to remove tracks that have been already approved. Anyone knows how to do that?

I just tried to remove a few tracks from a group I'm moderating (there's the "moderate" button on the top of the group page above the tracks) but even if I have the option to remove a track from a group, it's not actually removed. Must be Soundcloud being buggy (again).

Track submitted and approved by the soundcloud group. :)

I skipped through the tracks last night (I normally don't skip, but there are so many tracks and I wanted to get a glimpse of them all), a lot of quality tracks in that group now!

• Like 1

Man I got a love/hate relationship with deadlines... Just contributed my track Foster to the Soundcloud group, with only 20 minutes left! Glad I don't live in a country that's a time-zone further. :D

Man I got a love/hate relationship with deadlines... Just contributed my track Foster to the Soundcloud group, with only 20 minutes left! Glad I don't live in a country that's a time-zone further. :D

GMT, so two hours left still. I first thought I had wrong date :D Ironically had another crash when pushing the final track, therefore Rage Against the Crashing was suitable name...