New Psynews Contest

Ormion

Still having a debate with myself whether or not to submit my 1999 track or not... :/

I submited a Space Elves track... soon there will be Imba too and maybe some collaboration :)

Wouldn't that actually be against the rules if you submit 3 tracks?

Q: How many tracks can I submit?

A: The limit is one track per artist. A collaboration between two or more artists count as a different project, so you can have a track by yourself plus another one with another artist/s.

Still having a debate with myself whether or not to submit my 1999 track or not... :/

Do it Paul. :)

Wouldn't that actually be against the rules if you submit 3 tracks?

No, one track per artist. He can submit collaboration tracks with other artists. Early morning post, I guess.

• Like 1

Sheesh, only 7-8 days left. I have some rough drafts but nothing that's too far in the works. Feel that my stuff is still amateurish compared to most of ya guys. Submitted an older track and will see how it goes from there.

I still remember the voting days for the title of "Another Demention", so this contest brings back memories! Back then I was not into music production, but this new entry is the perfect opportunity to join in! Me and my partner (Ban jhankri in psynews) as One Arc Degree wrote a very calm and soothing piece of ambient featuring the mystical voice of Georgia Irakli. Track is called "The Tree Maiden" and I'm very happy we managed to meet the deadline!

Good luck to all :)