2. Lagun - Soul Cube

3. Boogieman - Space Dementia

4. Spiral - Leptospiralosis

5. Whicked Hayo - Hayo

6. Silent Horror - Victim (Final)

7. Khopat - Droid Sequence

8. A.P.E. - Power of the Quantom

9. Trold - Karma

The last CD from an underrated label. Releases included Sonic Pantomime, Alittle Lunacy, and Interfiber Skunk from Killer Buds. Ah what could've been. Their specialty was dark psytrance without any of the cliche's of darkpsy. Thumping beats, melodies...think of a tanner TImecode. With their final opus they keep it dark. Very dark. Unfortunately for a guy like me who likes melodies and depth this wasn't their finest work. Lots of metallic sounds and thumping basses, but not a lot else. Five tracks in and I'm still looking for anything to grab hold of. Power of the Quantom and Karma have some redeeming qualities and felt like proper night time psytrance. Perhaps they finally succumbed to what plagued most darkpsy around 2006? Whatever the reason they really went out with a whimper. I cannot recommend this CD unless you're in the business of throwing money down the toilet.

And if that's the case I have three toilets and they are all very hungry. Here...you can place your money right here. Why am I wearing a bugs bunny costume? Duh, it's Thursday.

QtVqKmk.gif

Psyshop

Beatspace