Amithaba Buddha - Goa Gate first released by Phototropic Records back in 2008 now returns in this superb Submoon Records remastered edition!

This edition also features fresh new coverart apart from the front cover which is familiar to most people .

A good chance to finally purchase this classical modern goa trance masterpiece at a fair price since it's up in discogs for 60£ / 90eur!

If you are a collector or simply love modern classic old school styled goa trance , this album is a must have that many have treasured in their musical collection. .

https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/submoonrecords

CDr available now.

eb6fsp.jpg

• Like 3

Wow! I just told to Starkraver that I am gonna freeze all CD buying for a few months except 10 copies of the very soon available NEOGCD02, but I certainly will get this one! Very awesome news!

• Like 1

Filipe now that you're re-releasing music, do you have Astral Plains (Lost Buddha Remix)/Other tracks from the original Untold Stories to be remastered or were they in-fact lost?

Hi Penzoline. I have my own version of Untold Stories . I will look for Astral Plains but I probably don't have it , it was just crap remix I did from Infinite Dimensions and didn't care so much about it lol :P

Filipe now that you're re-releasing music, do you have Astral Plains (Lost Buddha Remix)/Other tracks from the original Untold Stories to be remastered or were they in-fact lost?

Hello again Penzoline.
Sorry only got the original Infinite Dimensions - Astral Plains in mp3 . The remix might be lurking around a big pile of CDs and if it is only an mp3 will be found. Not really worth the effort it really didn't contribute anything to myself. I have my own version of Untold Stories instead. Maybe , one day! :)

That's a shame. I think it's one of the best new school tracks released.

nahh don't see it that way actually the original is the best one in this case , like most originals are , except for 1 or 2 remixes but sure you know what i'm talking about anyways ! :)

If you don't it's Shakta - Lepton Head (Deedrah Remix) lol :P full of lemons lol :D