Ambient suggestions please!

Hi!

I don't know, but I've been getting into ambient stuff lately ... I've found some older (well, "older" ... they're from early 2003) recorded ambient mixes and listened to them again and I enjoyed it very much. The only problem is, that I have no tracklists :-(

So I'm asking here for some suggestions for good ambient music. I'm seeking stuff like Total Eclipse - Blue Galaxy, Eat Static - Abduction, Vibrasphere - San Pedro, Asura - They Will Come or something in that style...

An example, what kind of ambient I really am looking for (and a track ID request at the same time :-) is the following: that is a song, which begins with a chorus singing (somehow like an opera), then goes into a chant-like passage where they just sing something like "Tenn-nen-ni, Tenn-nen-ni, Tenn-nen-ni, Te-he-hei", afterwards you can hear a didgeridoo playing and THEN, THEN comes the motherfucking awesome buildup part which I find soooo genious (I had a runners high as I heared it for the first time and I nearly wet my pants ... this is SOOO MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME!). Fuck, I need more of that! Pleeease help me!

Guest FlyingCircus

The track you are requesting is Asura - Battle of The Devas

A great track indeed!

Also check out the new Shulman album "In Search Of A Meaningful Life", Entheogenic "Spontaneous Illumination" and Mana Medicine from LSD.

Enjoy :-)

FlyingCircus - you have made a mistake with shulman's album title

the right one is - "shulman - in search of a meaningful moment"

for sure the best chillout album released lately!!!

a masterpiece!!!

Guest FlyingCircus

aop, you're right for sure!

i think i've been learning to much maths in the past weeks, i'm always mixing words in the last time :-)

(even in my mother language)

I invite to check the really good website : www.ultimae.com.

They are specialized in this kind of sounds, ambient downtempo - trippy and deep. their online shop rules :)

Good chance in your searchs guy :)

Namaste

Guest BrettfromTibet

please suggest more!!!! looking to buy shulman and....

i have been travellign and away from new releases for 2 years,and just now got a job and can buy some! What are the absolute killers psy-dub

chillouts that have been release since 2002? all I have heard is

"Hallucinogen -In Dub"!!!

more!!!

Guest BrettFromTibet

more more more!!! ordered Carbon Based Lifeforms. Ultimae is a nice label.

What else that has been released since 2001 or so is a real winner!???

Guest ciotera

If you are into the darker side of ambient try Downhill's album and also Depths of Despair. But listen before you buy, it's quite a bit different sound from Asura and the like.