Your deepest track

Ormion

Although I have many nominees I have to say DarkPsy-Hell In Pain takes the cake. This track is like diving into the abyss and keep falling deeper and deeper and deeper.

For some strange reason all youtube videos have swapped the tracks Analog Style and Hell In Pain, but this is the track I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOIQDJtESGI

Okay. A mod started the thread and I might get banned for this ;-) @Scandinasia: still with or was it just a super review??

I beg your pardon ? A super review of what ?

Technically it was a comment under Mike's review but practically it was a further elaboration of yours considering The Gate and The Sphere of TWB (don't say WTF, hah)

Well, I'm having a new listening of the Gate, so if I'm tripping on it again, you'll be informed.

I am disappointed. I thought you were the only one in the universe besides me to have it on repeat ever since :(

• Like 1

Indeed, that is strange. At first I thought I'd be listening to it again and again.

But in fact, it's a secret track. I can only reveal it to my ears once in a while. It's like performing a magic ritual in a crypt with people clothed in black. You can't make it all the time. There are occasions.

Actually, this track is difficult to listen. I need to feel full-powered to be 100% absorbed.

But right now, I'm having such a good time ! I think I'll repeat it as you said. :)

• Like 1

But in fact, it's a secret track. I can only reveal it to my ears once in a while. It's like performing a magic ritual in a crypt with people clothed in black. You can't make it all the time. There are occasions.

Actually, this track is difficult to listen.

I was in a hurry and had to leave psynews earlier tonight but I wanna come back to this now. This is an ingenious description of the track mentioned. Never thought this way but now you provide some additional value to my perception of the athmosphere this piece of music is dwelling. And not a wrong thread after all ^_^ The Gate is deeper than anything.