Artist: Various

Title: Stellar Discovery

Label: Goa Galaxy

Date: August, 2014

01. Cactus Arising - Magic Notes (9:54)
02. Somnesia - When Stars Dream (7:12)
03. Protorai - Treetop Kingdom (8:09)
04. VinShu - Darkness Behind (7:03)
05. Nash Mafia Blues - Apocalypse (6:48)
06. Proxeeus - Orbiting Arcturus (8:03)
07. SatanicElectro - Comfortable Man (8:13)
08. Jagoa - Astral Flower Power (9:47)
09. Itzamnia - Teleport To The Moon (Solar Mix) (6:57)
10. Travma - Shaolin's (6:05)

Goa Galaxy is a Bulgarian netlabel which has been releasing a few digital compilations and EPs over the years. I suppose the best way you could describe them would be as a giant steaming bowl of

9ozR4M3.gif

Stellar Discovery followed it's older brother Galactic Discovery in more than just album covers. Some of the tracks are good, some ok, and clearly some were the result of incriminating photos. None made me want to dance, but that could be because I'm lazy. Something is missing from the tracks, some sort of dynamism that encourages repeated listens. The tracks themselves are a notch below those of the established labels and none of them evoked any kind of emotion from me. Whether that's due to the production, mastering, or the financial collapse in Greece I couldn't tell you, but it's easy to hear. So with this new release Goa Galaxy continued to fill the bowl with more mediocrity. Give me the Proxeeus, Nash Mafia Blues, and Jagoa tracks and I'm outta here.

Goa Galaxy Free Download