Anu Katariina

To be fair he was bashed on a daily basis when posting here so I guess it had to happen at some point, him not posting anymore. I liked him.

I think it's because he became a sort of "lolcow" in this forum, so he decided to quit.

Thats what Im afraid of. Since I happen to know for a fact he is really sensitive and I think a sad and lonely guy, who just comes off as jerky and what not, when he really isnt...

Who doesn't miss him?

probably 80% of psynews :/

• Like 1

Thats what Im afraid of. Since I happen to know for a fact he is really sensitive and I think a sad and lonely guy, who just comes off as jerky and what not, when he really isnt...

probably 80% of psynews :/

i disagree completley

while radi and i didn't get off to a great start, and we fought alot!!!!

i think alot of people will agree, there was a certain respect for his humility and honesty

i like that in a person

while i didn't like some stuff he said about people etc

i truly believe it was never intentional and he was very misunderstood

• Like 3

i disagree completley

while radi and i didn't get off to a great start, and we fought alot!!!!

i think alot of people will agree, there was a certain respect for his humility and honesty

i like that in a person

while i didn't like some stuff he said about people etc

i truly believe it was never intentional and he was very misunderstood

cool bro, but i still think most people didnt like him.. considering the amount of actual bullying the guy got from for example richpa and imba - alhough i know they never meant it hurtfully, just jokes - but i think radi got hurt anyway.

like i said, been lurking on psynews since i dunno 2003 actually , on and off , here and there. i also suspect he has various defence mechanisms one beeing "i dont care" another being " that was funny". things like that.

but hey, im not psycho-analyst, just a human-analyst :)

• Like 1

I see what you did there.

yes, i mistyped. when using the 24 hour format you dont have to write pm or am.

so it was just a misstype. i adjuseted it.

and no, unfortunately it wasnt a 4:20 joke either cus i dont smoke.

sry.

edit: btw, im speaking from the grave atm, cus this site died just now, so... this isnt even a real post... just something beyond the physical that I managed to add, to correct your incorrect ... uhm..whathaveyou.

It's all part of the cosmic unconsciousness ;)

yeah now that i think about it, its too wierd for it to be a coincidence. Besides. I smoked my arse off from the years 1999-2005. So ive definately had my fair share of the 4:20.

Aaanyway, psynews is dead because people are being to quiet, to modest, to held back, to boring.

Give me 10 radis and Ill be happy. Well, maybe not.. but at least I wish people would logon more often, write more. even if its just nonsense (you can take a look at my posts to learn how to write alot of bullshit without actually saying anything but at least it gives the site some heartrate)

Just saying stuff when "needed" or being quiet just cause you dont think you dont got anything intelligent to say... well.. screw that.. lets make it a way more interactive forum..

But I guess it is what it is,

A, you cant force people to write, B, you cant force people to respond, C, you cant make people reply to their replies...

For example... Ive written replies to many threads, that still are awaiting replies. But doesnt get it. I dunno why, really, but there are many threads like that.

Someone asks a question, or someone post something on the topic, and then thread just.. kinda.. gets forgotten?

The latest thread this happened in, which I thought was a very interesting thread was "Where did you here this before" or whatever it was called. Its on the first page of the General Psytrance section.

Well, that thread is an interersting topic, how come people dont want to continue posting there?

Guess it all just boils down to people are people, people lose interest, and its a shame, since goatrance is overall, really a very very small nische of music, considering we are about 9 bil people on earth atm, i think perhaps 1 or 2 million people love goatrance.

And this is frankly the only forum I know, that is active. And of those 2 mil people, perhaps 1 mil uses internet for social activities, and perhaps half that uses psynews as their main source of discussion.

So we should be at least 500k people here, and that is a large number, and the site should really be very very very active, I think.

But I could be way off, and I could be just daydreaming right now, but I think its a little sad, and a little "sigh.. what are ya gonna do" kinda situation.

People are people.

bui many of us, as with all nisches, have alot in common, but we may not even realise it..

im not just talking about the music but the off topic section for example. why isnt that more active. That should be the most active forum I reckon.

I dont know. Alll I know is sometimes people here who do try to make the forum active, but fail, for example, me, and radi, just most of the time get kinda rediculed, and just the other week, i end my "rant" by saying "im gonna shut up now" and got the response "thank you" .

That doesnt promote active discussion, it actually promotes people to shut up.

So whats the point.. accept people for who they are, just be happy someone is at least talking, even if they (me) are just sometimes talking out their butt and nothing really sensical is coming out - at least its something, and i dont think whatever being said or in which way it is being said should be met with stuff like "thanks", when ending a rant with "sorry im gonna shut up now".

again, this is also just a random rant, a random thought process, doesnt mean anything, im just thinking out loud..

and even if people hate people like me.. I dunno, what im trying to say is i guess, I have no clue.

figure it out yourselves. ive said enough so that most people would understand without me having to get to the point.

there isnt even a point.

its all just random.

but one point i do have, at least give replies to threads that have active things going on, like "where did i hear this before" or " rate the track above me" even if the latter is kinda boring sometimes, its still one of the most popular threads on here..

also i think we should have alot more competitions but smaller ones and not something that necesseralliry going to have to be released. just have a mod start a competition saying something like

"hi folks, in this competition i would like you to make 160 bpm Acid Trance tracks. The Voting will start in one month. The Winner will get a t-shirt."

or whatever.

just small things like that to engage the community.

hell, even asking for donations thru paypal and BTC would get you the money for the t-shirt, just using that as an example.

there is alot of things the mods on this site could do to make it more active and INTERactive.

like weekly competitions, monhtly ones, whatever..

now im gonna end my rant by saying if youve read this far and youve read all of it, damn, thats awesome thanks.

Just saying stuff when "needed" or being quiet just cause you dont think you dont got anything intelligent to say...

Well, that's me IRL. Can't say I'm much different on a forum. Sometimes my thought processes jam and something unintended comes out, IRL and online, and then I get various amounts of shit for it, but that's quite uncommon.

Often I find myself writing a semi-intelligent reply to something, then I re-read it and realize that it's just a bunch of nonsense and decide not to reply.

Well, that's me IRL. Can't say I'm much different on a forum. Sometimes my thought processes jam and something unintended comes out, IRL and online, and then I get various amounts of shit for it, but that's quite uncommon.

Often I find myself writing a semi-intelligent reply to something, then I re-read it and realize that it's just a bunch of nonsense and decide not to reply.

thats me IRL too. exactly like that. but online, i usually try to be the exact opposite persona of my IRL persona.

should you meet me IRL , you wouldnt believe I am me. Seeing as I am the quiet one, only saying things that matter to me and the conversation, not talking out my arse like im doing here, not just bla bla bla:ing.

I think im quite like you, IRL.

But on here, and basically on the internet in general, I try to be the exact opposite.

Well, almost, anyway.