1. Psydonym - Venusians

2. Beast303 - Beast 303

3. Liquid Jungle - High Toxicity

4. Mind Reset - Parasite Eve

5. Resistrance - Hypnolab 9

6. Sylica-X - Re-Search

7. Kunai - Ascendancy

8. Rainbow Islands - Sevens Heavens

In an effort to be enshrined into the Guinness Book of World Records as the artist with the most aliases Filipe Santos returns to the goa scene and promptly reclaims territory.

Kinda.

All of these projects are Filipe so don't try to infringe on his copyrights. I know this because it says so on the inside cover. What I don't know is if these tracks are part of the "new" generation. And can it be a new generation when it's just one guy? Several (Beast303 - 2010, High Toxicity -2011, Re-Search -2012) have been released before when Filipe ran the acid/goa label Acid Chemical Plant Records. Although to be accurate and give Imba a shoutout, the Beast303 EP was released on Underground Alien Factory.

We clear?

So it's unknown whether he made these tracks awhile ago and just left them on the old hard drive. What is known is that the style of Filipe is well represented with driving rhythms and layers of those delicious goa sounds. As expected he incorporates the acid in several of the tracks, but they all have ripping leads and that attitude that the creator must carry with him.

Love him, hate him, ignore him, acknowledge him, this guy is prolific and prolific with consistent quality. Some of the greatest artists of our time have also been the most troubled. Allow me to make an assumption based solely on an avatar. Perhaps Filipe has found inspiration and focus with his wife/girlfriend and new baby. All the other nonsense (justified or not) is background noise. Right now he is making some big boy noise. And this isn't even the best of his most recent output.

Stay tuned.

• Like 2

In an effort to be enshrined into the Guinness Book of World Records as the artist with the most aliases

Please no! :P Doesn't really matter to me who has more aliases or less , i just do what i feel that's all. :)

Love him, hate him, ignore him, acknowledge him, this guy is prolific and prolific with consistent quality. Some of the greatest artists of our time have also been the most troubled. Allow me to make an assumption based solely on an avatar. Perhaps Filipe has found inspiration and focus with his wife/girlfriend and new baby. All the other nonsense (justified or not) is background noise. Right now he is making some big boy noise. And this isn't even the best of his most recent output.

Wow! Here we have a review of the album I bought as a digital download 2 hours before this review showed up! Some of my friends are getting bored with my recent and today's praise of Filipe's productions but yeah, I love this music. My second album download of Filipe's this is. With Trance2MoveU I have the same trail of thoughts concerning assumptions based only on the avatar. Was talking about this avatar to a friend tonight, haha, and then I find a like-minded thinking here ;) Cool.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Aaahhhhhh what I found from my computer..I had forgotten about that I had this..ppl please listen to at least the track Ascendancy. It is really weird but these days I cannot stand good goa. I can stand only the best goa. So I listen to Filipe.

• Like 1

Aaahhhhhh what I found from my computer..I had forgotten about that I had this..ppl please listen to at least the track Ascendancy. It is really weird but these days I cannot stand good goa. I can stand only the best goa. So I listen to Filipe.

Thank you for appreciating my Music. You can also check the album of Kunai project if you seem to get into that style. :)