I really need more songs like these!

FullxCollapse

Hello everyone!

If there is any place where I can get help from real pro's, it must be here!

I have these few songs that I really really REALLY like, and I've been trying for a very long time to find songs like them, but it's almost impossible to find something that matches these, so I wanted to know if you knew any?

I'll link them here:

https://soundcloud.com/upgrade-music/sesto-sento-key-to-the-universe-upgrade-rmx

I also really love Ananda Shake with Total Overdose and Disco Dancer.

I basically love Sesto Sento, Yahel, Upgrade and Ananda Shake, but especially those songs, which all gives me goosebumps and a kind of rush when I hear them.

I hope you can help me!

Thanks in advance.

To the OP: the songs by Upgrade Music you've posted seem to be inspired by classic Infected Mushroom sound. Check out their Vicious Delicious and IM the Supervisor albums (but please stay away from Army of Mushrooms!)

Also you may like Deerob.

His stuff can be freely downloaded at Ectoplazm

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/deerob-deevolution

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/deerob-jayus

I can't stand almost anything else I've heard from Sesto Sento but this is pretty awesome!

yes! Im real happy you like it. 8) As I will always say, 2003/4 was the psy golden age for artist albums. once '05 hit, the cheese and pop creeped into the music. Taking the IsraelI scene like a plague ;O

I can always connect with you more on the classics from then. but yes, old Sesto is good ;D even if odd at times. I enjoy the odd parts so its unique to them and not some other bass & effects filler per average.

yes! Im real happy you like it. 8) As I will always say, 2003/4 was the psy golden age for artist albums.

I tend to agree. I started listening to psy maybe two years ago but I've already noticed that many of the albums released in the first half of 00s sound fresh and interesting even today and often are much better than the later works of the same artists (e.g. Protoculture, who has released two awesome albums in 2003 and 2005 and then suddenly decided to become another Van Buuren wannabe).

I can always connect with you more on the classics from then.

Would be great ;)

Protoculture, who has released two awesome albums in 2003 and 2005 and then suddenly decided to become another Van Buuren wannabe

early protoculture sure was special. but it's not only about the albums, the compilation tracks were at least equally good.