Trance2MoveU

qh5fqGL.jpg

Artist: Sab Kuch Milegator

Title: Shantimatter

Label: Ektoplazm

Date: July, 2015

01 - Cupcake Rainbow (123 BPM)
02 - Arigates & Sayosnares (126 BPM)
03 - Triptooth's Tribal Reboot (116 BPM)
04 - Massive Silly Cones (126 BPM)
05 - Vocal Volcano (128 BPM)
06 - One Love Dub You So (85 BPM)

Donald f*cking Duck? Seriously?

rMqr7TC.gif

Both named Donald, both counting stacks, but I'd rather have this one as my president.

What the hell is going on here? I found out about this from the forum which told me that this was our very own Oopie! So anytime one of our own has the courage to put their art out there (hell he may as well have used the bat-signal with that post) I'm only too happy to hear it. This thing saunters. It oozes toxic liquid. Groovy as hell, but don't turn your back on it cause it might f*cking stab you and run away laughing. The layers are deep and hypnotic creating a dark dream that's very psychedelic. The melodies go in directions that at first take seem dischordant and not very pleasing to the ear...almost chaotic. Like he's putting two things together that don't belong together.

Ew8007T.jpg

It's not often one finds true love...your money's on the dresser, chocolate. C'mon...we were all thinking it I just said it.

There are only six tracks so they are of the longer variety and I know that I lost my way a few times. It has this progressive tempo, but is psychedelic in nature. The sound is great having been mastered by veteran masterer Deimos. Clearly this is something different and it pushes boundaries for those more accustomed to having their trance in a tidy little package. It might be a lot to take in on straight through listening, but there are some very good moments here.

Free at Ektoplazm

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...