Connection Festival 2015 Anyone?

Padmapani

Nice to see psynewsers are becoming more and more ravers it seems :D

Haha..what are they normally then: geeks hacking a computer at home and being nostalgic listening to music that isn't produced any more? :lol:

And to the topic: I will keep off from all the festivals abroad until my goal is achieved: a goa party in Finland (working on it) with the best possible import stuff! Muhammad isn't going to the mountain..the mountain has to come to Muhammad this time ;) But have a great Connection fest all who go :)

Nice to see psynewsers are becoming more and more ravers it seems :D

less and less rather.

i've definitely become more picky in the last years, so i'd rather fly a good goa festival once a year than go two mediocre darkpsy/progressive festivals near me :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the latest i've seen

Preparty: Tuesday 29th September , 23:03

Opening Party: Wednesday 30th September , 22:03

Afterparty: Monday 5th October, 10:03

Overdrive Retrospective After Party

NEW BEAT

HARD TRANCE

TECHNO TRANCE

OLD SCHOOL GOA TRANCE

PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE

A JORNEY THROUGH THE MUSIC HISTORY

5th October to 6th October

10:00 AM to 06:00 AM

hmmmm, I'm pretty sure it starts on the tuesday, i saw those times posted on the Facebook page just a few days ago, they also said the campsite is open from 5pm on monday

either way i get there on the wednesday, really excited!! up to now i have only partied to more recent psytrance mainly progressive and full on. looking forward to the old school vibes!!

either way i get there on the wednesday, really excited!! up to now i have only partied to more recent psytrance mainly progressive and full on. looking forward to the old school vibes!!

me too. we'll rather stay one more day to explore sevilla than sit on still-deserted festival grounds (not knowing which post to trust) :)

have you seen any updates on the timetable on their facebook?

the afterparty will start monday for sure, as they asked me to play there as well. i will play monday afternoon old school Belgian club/emo/euro-trance :P back to the past! another psynewser (without internet at the moment) who will be there as well is Robbelaar, and imba of course and some other artists :)

• 2 weeks later...

i've got a few photos i'll probably put up on goabase in the coming days...

i've also got a nice cold from the nighttime tempatures, but luckily these things surface only after the festival ends ;)

but... etnica! so many classics (including much of ifo) on a big sound system for the first time :D

not to mention the many many other great goa trance artists. i'm not used to dancing to much that my feet still hurt days after the festival ;)

That was a bit good! Loved every second of it. Didn't actually see that many forumers though, only very quickly Mars and Imba. Not even Anoebis, and he can be seen from a distance usually!

Top festival indeed.

• 3 months later...