I know it is a bad timing to draw attention..so few ppl online because of the festival season.

But this is urgent as long as my psynews profile status is the way it is.

66 likes --> I am not a beast ;)

But I am devilish enough to want 666 (or more) likes on my new fb page https://www.facebook.com/goatranceloversfinland

We have only two active goa trance producers in Finland and we want more! Also working on a solidly goa based party in Finland.. hasn't ever happened so far meaning only the best stuff :(

One like is cool as ice. We have ice probably somewhere in Lapland even today but we need more :) So would you please, please help me? Who sang that song with the chorus (Beatles??)

• Like 1

Also working on a solidly goa based party in Finland.. hasn't ever happened so far meaning only the best stuff :(

Sorry Anu but you're mistaken. Has happened 3 times every august since 2012 (with pure old school goa all night) two of them on a small island in Helsinki and last year on a beach in Helsinki as well. Also, Shakta & Etnica (and Anoebis and Afgin as new school represents) were performing old school sets here recently.

Sorry Anu but you're mistaken.

Well, my knowledge is based on a second-hand information I got in Neogoa slack chat (from a Finn) and it wasn't all detailed. The fact is that I have been listening to goa only for one year now so haven't been on the spot when the above mentioned events happened. About Suntrip staff visits here I heard that it was lots of waiting with "the local heroes playing" (whatever that meant, but not many goa heroes in Finland anyways) before the good stuff came. But GREAT if I am mistaken and thanks to you for straightening the facts :) My journey with goa is short and actually tomorrow comes 5 months since the release of The World Beyond. It was a life changer to me the way that goa became everyday life and it lead to the decision of leaving Children of Bodom Hate Crew that occupied me 24/7. So now my aim is to use that COB "training" for the sake of the goa scene. And for the goa scene in Finland since yesterday, haha. I don't have many domestic connections. But small steps ;)

Sure, I see what you mean. And I'm glad a person like you exists here! Maybe it'll sum up to something relevant.

About Finnish active goa artists, there are what I can remember:

Nebula Meltdown

Aavepyörä

Intriga

Profetia

Me (sort of - maybe going to that direction next)

Well, my knowledge is based on a second-hand information I got in Neogoa slack chat (from a Finn) and it wasn't all detailed.

Heheh, that Finn was me :)

About Finnish active goa artists, there are what I can remember:

Nebula Meltdown

Aavepyörä

Intriga

Profetia

Me (sort of - maybe going to that direction next)

Well oops for forgetting Aavepyörä. Is Intriga really that active?

Another one

I'm not exactly active as an artist you know, and my DJing has been a bit on/off for the past year.

That track is over 16 years old. I made one in 2003 (the collab track on Sideffect that's not exactly goa) and haven't really made anything worthwhile since then.

I added the page likes for Aavepyörä and Intriga. I had all forgotten about Neuropa ;) At some point I knew it was Pauli but then I forgot the whole existence of that project. Does Oopie have an official fb page?

Edit: didn't find any page for Sab Kuch Milegator or Ridge Mättöpyörä.

Edit 2: I am trying to keep my focus on goa with the closest subgenres like forest goa, nitzhogoa and downtempo/chill on that Goa Trance Lovers Finland page. Of the mentioned producers Nebula and Profetia are kinda closest to that in general, imo. Of course I will bring up any track from any Finnish producer if it fits the concept (tracks of the future anywayz).

Is Intriga really that active?

Yes, he's writing new material after I bought him a new harddrive.

Does Oopie have an official fb page?

Edit: didn't find any page for Sab Kuch Milegator or Ridge Mättöpyörä.

1) No I don't and probably will remain so, for now.

2) Ridge Mättöpyörä! Hohoo... it's Mättökiuas. There's a Soundcloud page of mine but not a whole lot material there. Also an album on Ektoplazm.

Brother Paul,

I didn't knew this. Nice one. I had only heard your track on Sideffect (RIP Mr.Koen)

Anymore tracks of yours? That be hidden?

( I'm listening to Existence Continuum - Fuck load of cool tracks on that one )

Yes it's Offtopic, but wth it's Offtopic haaa ha ha..

Good night ya'l.

Sure, I see what you mean. And I'm glad a person like you exists here!

Thanks..I do hope I am up to it. The scene is, well, different from metal "idol worshipping" field. Countless are the nights I have woken up in the middle of the night to be the first to share new COB related stuff I was expecting to be at hand and get the credits to be "first". And all the work I did ending up to be in the secret group of 10 most active COB fans out of 2,6 million fans (likers) of the band. Hahaha..not all that fitting to the goa scene by any means. Producers are fans of each other without any need of outside help. But I sincerely hope that I can transfer some passion and good will to benefit goa trance listeners in Finland and abroad. And this is personal, too: I need Lunar Dawn duo eventually get booked in Finland. I owe the guys that ;) After all Lunar Dawn is a "band" that has had the greatest impact on my short goa trip along with Arronax. Damn, the tracks these produced made me to switch totally to goa from other music styles :o

Well I hope you didn't abandon all other music styles altogether :)

I am a listener of Children Of Bodom music forever. And some other metal bands, too. But now it has been 90% goa listening since the mothafucka The Gate :lol: And all energy is focused on goa.

Kiitos @Oopie! This is a gem! The EP Misty Shades from the year 2008 has over 20 kilo downloads at Ekto :) I will definately look deeper into this and share a bit later. Is Mr. Pauli Komonen still doing music? Another thing: would be great to get some set from Aikahattu on Soundcloud ;)