Speculation Station

johnb820

It's no secret. Master Imba has been cooking up some sweet new goa tracks and rumor has it that Suntrip is going to release an album with him. So let's speculate what the album will be like.

Will it feature nothing but 8 tracks of collaborations?

Will it have any terrence mckenna samples in it?

Maybe the album cover will be made by Imba and feature more penises than the goa overdose 2 cover!

wmx-goa-ov.jpg

Maybe it will come out on Christmas day and each cd will feature a little dime bag inside of it and a message from Master Imba himself, spreading peace and goodwill to all men and women.

By the way, in case it's not obvious, I am just joking around. I really am genuinely excited to hear what Imba has been up to. If any of you have listened to any of his sets recently, what kind of stuff does it sound like?

Hahahahahahahahahaha...this is a good one! And no smoke without fire (about joking). Cover art comment 1+ :lol:

Edit: will Trinodia help?

If any of you have listened to any of his sets recently, what kind of stuff does it sound like?

I've heard him play twice this year and one of his sets was before Morphic Resonance, who sounded less acidy in comparison to Imba... so that says a lot I think :D

I would describe his sound as a swirling 303 vortex vessel that keeps the ride edgy without travelling too deep into darker territories.... I'm sure that made all the sense that was required :lol:

I've heard him play twice this year and one of his sets was before Morphic Resonance, who sounded less acidy in comparison to Imba... so that says a lot I think :D

I would describe his sound as a swirling 303 vortex vessel that keeps the ride edgy without travelling too deep into darker territories.... I'm sure that made all the sense that was required :lol:

More than you know. :)

i don't see the penis really. or rather, if you know someone with a penis like that you should immediately send them to a doctor.

for the next cover i'd rather suspect something that could be interpreted as ladies butts in leggings ;)

if you've been following his soundcloud, you know that there's at least one very interesting remix of an oldschool classic coming up ;)