Submoon Records - Hearts Of Goa - Various Artists

https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/album/hearts-of-goa

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸The summer is magic , the summer is magic oh oh oh , the summer is magic !¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

a1629429227_16.jpg

CD available NOW! :D

• Like 1

Damn bro! So much music from Submoon Records :)

Nice.

CD version coming soon, that's a +

Hoping its not Kunaki CD-R.

Good luck with all your releases.

CDr = good quality music that matters

All ppl alert alert! Listen to the 5th track: Denaris-80,000 Pounds of Crude. Now it is time to go shopping some Submoon. Cross my heart this is the best old school goa track I have heard this year. Better than any of those tracks on Proxeeus album. I was thinking if I can write this but it is the plain truth.

• Like 1

Too bad Chynacid - Shuriken isn't on there. That was one of my favorite "deleted" tracks of yours.

Any chance of seeing a re-release of Acid Chemical Plant/ACPrecorp material?

Things will come when will come. <3

The Lost Buddha - Yoga , Gankyil - Zazen , Chynacid - Tofu , La Playa featuring Mana Source - Tiki Beach , Denaris -80,000 Pounds Of Crude , Mana Source featuring Chynacid and Particle-X - Goa For Happiness are registered trademarks belonging to the original Author and creator of this music (Filipe Santos).

Any improper misuse and illegal copies regarding Submoon Music will be dealt within a Court of Law.

(P) © All rights to Filipe Santos
Property of Submoon Records.ltd

DarkAngel and Anu Katariina are Filipe Santos !

you have a real problem in your head Filipe !

The Lost Buddha - Yoga , Gankyil - Zazen , Chynacid - Tofu , La Playa featuring Mana Source - Tiki Beach , Denaris -80,000 Pounds Of Crude , Mana Source featuring Chynacid and Particle-X - Goa For Happiness are registered trademarks belonging to the original Author and creator of this music (Filipe Santos).

Any improper misuse and illegal copies regarding Submoon Music will be dealt within a Court of Law.

(P) © All rights to Filipe Santos

Property of Submoon Records.ltd

DarkAngel and Anu Katariina are Filipe Santos !

you have a real problem in your head Filipe !

Since when do legal rights come into the point of saying that i'm another person? It's Music we are talking about.

Have we ever seen them in the same room?

I'd rather cut this crap that seems to emerge out of that I went to buy the album. A couple of tracks on the album are masterpieces. I get what I want if I want. If I need that music. End of fuckin' story.

• Like 1

I'd rather cut this crap that seems to emerge out of that I went to buy the album. A couple of tracks on the album are masterpieces. I get what I want if I want. If I need that music. End of fuckin' story.

Submoon Records thanks you for your purchase and appreciates that you support the Music you love. Ignore them.

Ignore them.

Stirring up some drama (@Dolmot: thanks) will hopefully make someone actually listen to the mentioned track 80 000 Pounds of Crude. Another excellent track is Tofu. And what comes to me this is my way: "There was never even an option for me to let anything or anybody come between me and music" -Alexi Laiho

• Like 1

Stirring up some drama (@Dolmot: thanks) will hopefully make someone actually listen to the mentioned track 80 000 Pounds of Crude. Another excellent track is Tofu. And what comes to me this is my way: "There was never even an option for me to let anything or anybody come between me and music" -Alexi Laiho

I too was a supporter of Filipe a few years ago. But now i changed my mind. The most important thing is your own integrity and holding your boundaries. Therefore, i no longer support his lies (like his initial denial that he is behind submoon) or his manipulations for the sake of good music. I will not trade my dignity or the truth about things for anything anymore. But i admit, i had to learn this the hard way, but because of that, i have come to the very strong conclusion that supporting liars or narcissts will not get you anywhere in life.

I too was a supporter of Filipe a few years ago. But now i changed my mind. The most important thing is your own integrity and holding your boundaries. Therefore, i no longer support his lies (like his initial denial that he is behind submoon) or his manipulations for the sake of good music. I will not trade my dignity or the truth about things for anything anymore. But i admit, i had to learn this the hard way, but because of that, i have come to the very strong conclusion that supporting liars or narcissts will not get you anywhere in life.

I am aware of all this + many other things. Nevertheless there is 4 categories of "support".

1. Music is so good that you want it no matter what. So you are thinking only of yourself. The artist gets thanks for the art.

2. Music is good and you are glad to have it and also glad that you are supporting the artist.

3. Music is okay. You could leave buying it but if buying is "expected" like the artist or label owner is your friend so you buy it for support.

4. Music is crap but there is some kind of bondage (e.g. like in the number 3) so you buy it only for support.

This Submoon release fell into category one. I also am a big fan of Norwegian Burzum's music (category number 1). The guy is a church arsonist and a murderer. No differential treatment in goa.

• Like 2