nova fraktalna

astralprojection

Months ago I was blessed with the privilege to hear a version of Wheel of Time.

Do you know Jules Verne's 20.000 Leagues Under the Sea ?

Yes, of course you do. Everyone does.

But do you know that passage in the book where Nemo takes the Professor Arronax and his companions for an undersea stroll in scuba suits ?

In the book, they find out several amusing things, but then Nemo takes them to see a peculiar gift of the Indian Ocean. A giant shell gapping :

Vingtmillelieue00vern_orig_0235_1.jpg

Inside this shell lies a colossal pearl bigger than a human torso. But right when Arronax is about to take, Nemo holds back the Professor's hand, and nods to him so as to say :

"Let it grow. It hasn't reached its maximum dimensions yet."

Well, the upcoming album is like that. It's a giant pearl that shalln't be released before it's time, because it needs to get even bigger. And believe me, it's gonna be massive.

• Like 1

hi guys!

New album? :( sorry man but I think it will not happen...I cant work anymore like before, after Fractal Landscape album been struggling hard with my own production, somehow I lost energy and inspiration, It took me almost three years just to finish The Wheel of Time hehe damn...for now no new staff, last track is The Wheel of Time and that is it, except some collab tracks and remixes that I recently worked....

...regrading track The Wheel of Time, it is defiantly one of my favorite track that I made, I really like it and I'm happy with it, and it will be released very soon, after that release I will try to teak long break from all work (my own, collab, remixing etc) and see what will happen, I hope I can back fresh as before and make another cool album but definitely something different than Fractal Landscape, something really new and fresh :P

P.S. I will not take break from Timewarp, gigs etc only new production ;)

• Like 1

im not going to say anything, but, ive had the unique opportunity to listen to the final version of Wheel Of Time.

I dont have it, I cant share it, I can only say this : O _ M _ G.

Its what youve been waiting for since pleiadians, filteria, artifact303, and nova fractals releases like Connect and Blindsight.

This is it.

This is the PINNACLE of Neogoa. Just you wait, it will probably be released soon.

I cant share it even if I wanted to. Its a secret for now.

But let me tell you..

It is eargasmic on a whole new level of eargasm. Its the neogoa you all know Nova Fractal delivers, but add that about 100.

Then you'll get close to The Wheel of Time.

Its a one hit wonder if youve never heard neogoa before, and if you have, its a One hit Wonder, nonetheless.

Artifact303 - Feelings comes pretty close to the awesomeness of Wheel Of time.

I bow down to you, mr Nova Fractal. I dont think you realise how good you are.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...