best full-on remixes of old tracks

Penzoline

There are no full on remixes of old tracks that are good ;(

But if you are talking about Full on remixes of ANY track, then there are quite a few.

edit:

sorry. Yes you mean Fullon remix of any track. Like in your case a wonderful remake of Mai Mai.

Oh sure, there are tons! Im gonna go to my library and list a few of my favoirtes.

One that comes to mind directly is

Yahel - Liquid Love (Beat Hackers vs Dan Label Remix)

Oh, that climaxstart @5:20! Yummy! The way the mixed The beautiful "liquid love lyrics" right at the right moment is goosebumb-worthy :)

The OP's post is great. Very good remix, taking all the best ingredients of the original and making '15 version out of it. It should not be that hard - especially if you're remixing a great track - but the majority of remixes I've heard prove otherwise.

Next one on my list has to be (even tho they didnt actually do that great of a job and poor Juan got sad from it, since they didnt check with him before and he didnt get any royalitys- dunno if that was straightend out or not) Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing (Ananda Shake Remix)

The goodness starts at 04.57 and goes on until the end actually, they did all those parts surprisingly good, with very much homage to the original sound.

Next on my list is obviously this one.

Hallucinogen - Gamma Goblins Part 2 (Dr. Hoffmann Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=604hF7ImqzE

Good allover. Sounds like GMS tbh :P Well almost. Have no clue who "Dr. Hoffman" is. Maybe its Simons old sidekick :) mr Raja... :P

Have no clue and havent bothered checking discogs yet either.

Herer is another with the same name. Youtubers just cant get it right :D

Dunno which I like more.

I liked : AP - Dancing Galaxy (Digicult Remix)

Whoooa I didnt even hear this one. Where did this come from?? Thanks for introducing it.

Keeps all the original stuff that made the original my favorite AP track (yea, I have like 10 favorite AP tracks) and really did a great job paying homage instead of just paying fukkup.

Thank you for this one!

Although not on par with the original or the superior Y2K version both these remixes are pretty good.

Those were awesome! Ive been sleeping haard on the psy and goa scene for about 5 years now.. time to come back.

But for me, nothing kills the "Playa Remix". Yeah I know, its off topic, still just gotta put it out there.

The Jim Morrisson vocals just takes it over the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ytqZfDGDw4

funny coincidence with Jaia -Mai Mai. that rmx was his first starting track at ZNA. I never knew of the rmx until getting home and finding this thread. I waited til uploading this vid to post.

and Shiva Joerg played his rmx to 'Spiritual Healing'. Im liking the talk of Muses Rapt coming up. Beautiful music they made. I heard the original at a party here in NY the week before ZNA, heard the rmx and chatted about them today shortly. Keep 'em around!

Is there any way to listen to Joergs own version? I can only find the Juan, Domi, Jorg version no matter how much I search.

Anyway, its nice to learn that he played it. And its suicide contemplating that I missed it.

did pleaidians/etnica/crop circles play: bpc - Antidote (pl remix), Pentagon, Full mental jackpot (pl remix), Time Dilation, Zeta Reticuli (lazy spiral rmx) ?

I just have to know.

• 4 weeks later...