Particle-X - Ion Space

Oriental Accidentalists is more to my taste (should be better mastering, though) but this is good, too & remember #WeLoveYouPhil

• Like 1

Oriental Accidentalists is more to my taste (should be better mastering, though) but this is good, too & remember #WeLoveYouPhil

you like it hardcore Anu :P , mastering is according to it , you gotta use your volume according to the tracks you like , for ex: if you love it a lot you blast it up your ears :P

bonus : believe me thats Old Scool :P

bonus 2 : 0149897.jpg

<3

• Like 1

Strange. Didnt he just bash neogoa, goa, and the entire goa scene? Like literally? "GOAFUCKYOURSELVES" and stuff like that?

Oh well, go figure. I like this album though. Not bad at all. Has a nice Acid Trance drum/bass concept with sweet goa melodies. Kinda gives me vibes from old Rave Mission CDs.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah , about the mastering of Oriental Accidentalists some tracks are older than others . The best was made in between possible to keep the sound intact and in a good shape. If some tracks would be levelled up a lot it simply would distort so that's why we decided to leave them as they are .

Thank you for your support , very much appreciated. :)