Jean Borelli & Kristian (ZNA Gathering 02.08.2015)

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

This year (2015) Jean Borelli and Kristian celebrate 20 years anniversary as Sheyba (Flying Rhino Records). At the ZNA Gathering (Portugal) they joined the stage together playing a back2back (for the first time) 4 hour DJ set. Playing music close to their hearts from the past and present.

This set is not enabled for download as there are unreleased music in the track-list. Enjoy :)

Recorded live sunday morning on the 2nd of august at 9am - 1pm.

1.Pete Lazonby - Sacred Cycles (Original Mix)
2.Art of Trance - Cambodia (Tunnel Vision mix)
3.Orion - Beat The Bomb
4.Rigor Mortis - La Sirena (Elysium Remix)
5.E-Rection - Smoke My Dang-A-Long
6.Koxbox - Insect & Insect Bite (Split Mix)
7.Union Jack - Longhorn (Club Version)
8.Transform - Transformation (Original Mix)
9.Spectral - Bizarre Planet
10.Hardfloor - Acperience 1 (Original Version)
11.Arcturis - 1000 Planets
12.Ayahusca - New Moon
13.Sheyba - Monkeys (Live Remix)
14.Electric Universe - One Love
15.Ege Bam Yasi - Sponge (Elysium Remix)
16.Orion - Zebra (Zebra Remix)
17.Naginata - Aura
18.Koxbox - Fuel On
19.Genetic - Transmission (Cops Don't Knock)
20.Overlords - God's Eye On Goa (Bionizer Mix)
21.Rise - The Single (The Goa Pyramid Mix)
22.Medicine Drum - Slipstream
23.Elysium - The Root (Original Mix)
24.Orion - Zig Zag
25.Undercover - Mission 1 (Live Remix)
26.Moondust - Are We Alone?
27.Dig a Jig (Dragonfly Kundalini Trance Mix)
28.Orion - Dark Side Of The Spoon
29.Elysium - Triphology
30.Sheyba - Into The 4th Dimension
31.Disco Volante - Moonraker (Morning Mix)
32.Spectral - Celtic Alchemy
33.Biot - Radiation
34.Koxbox - Acid Vol. 3
35.The Overlords - Sundown (Ionizer Remix)

woa! I dont remember it being 4 hours! I must of been getting food and such for some of it.. remind me staffan what happened ;p were we or you there the entirety? Looking at the program I would say so but it didnt seem that long. Maybe one day Im free enough to play through this ;O

and I always get a little tingle in my heart when I see Medicine Drum in tracklist 8)

You guys did a great set. Spectral, Genetic, Arcturis, Baba G, Koxbox...man, fantastic. I had a really good time on the dance floor.

Thanks :) Yeah those are some of my old all time favorites :)

woa! I dont remember it being 4 hours! I must of been getting food and such for some of it.. remind me staffan what happened ;p were we or you there the entirety? Looking at the program I would say so but it didnt seem that long. Maybe one day Im free enough to play through this ;O

and I always get a little tingle in my heart when I see Medicine Drum in tracklist 8)

We could easily have done 4 hours more... There was sooo many tunes I would have loved to play...

woa! I dont remember it being 4 hours! I must of been getting food and such for some of it.. remind me staffan what happened ;p were we or you there the entirety?

Yes, we did eat. They played Electric Universe - One Love at the time and I remember us talking about that track.

Yes, we did eat. They played Electric Universe - One Love at the time and I remember us talking about that track.

How long was our "lunch break" because I remember I heard that Art Of Trance track also when we were either eating or trying to decide what to eat :)

thanks! I did have EU - One Love on the mind recently wondering why. It must of been from seeing it in this tracklist and thoughts echoing back to what you said, how we talked about it at one point. I wanna say this was the lunch break when the one guy tried to get me to eat that black.. rabbit turd looking thing that got on my fingers ;p or maybe that was later in the week haha!

How long was our "lunch break" because I remember I heard that Art Of Trance track also when we were either eating or trying to decide what to eat :)

It must of been awhile since we were talking about 'One Love' while having food. I think once we heard EU and left shortly after. I know we arrived before KoxBox - Fuel On because we all looked at each other with a smile and speaking it one that tune mixed in. Also, that is where my video recording for this guys started. Heres the link!

• 1 year later...