Phony orphants - Symphony

Totally 100% recommended!!! Buy it.. Very groovy tracks, atmospheric, wicked basslines, percussions, very nice indeed!!

good if you like groovy housy minimal (actually I think they were one of the last representatives of this dying genre). I didn't like it at first but with all the copy-paste "full-on" we're getting these days, it's a welcome change ;)

SMI²LE

actually I think they were one of the last representatives of this dying genre <--- why do you say that? It's not a dying genre at all!!!

Maybe you would want it to die, but look at Jokke and true to nature stuff, very alive indeed, or Llopis, or antix, or even son kite!!!

"Maybe you would want it to die" <--- that sounded agressive.. Didnt mean to...

But of course my point still stands, housy groovy stuff is very alive and will be for sure.. Many examples to give next to the ones above, like vibrasphere, dj nukem etc etc

"why do you say that? "

well, maybe because 90% of today's new releases are full-on instead of 90% minimal like it was the case between 2000 and 03? Of course nothing completely dies (just look at oldschool and Ethereal) but it slowly fades away...

SMI²LE

"90% of today's new releases are full-on instead of 90% minimal " <--- so this is a subjective percentage.. like I said, I can give MANY examples of very artists who release many things in this area... I already named a few, and could name some more.. There are many labels like iboga, plusquam, and others which are constantly releasing stuff of the sort...

But fuck this discussion.. All I know is that Im a fan of this style and Im not worried... As for phony orphants, like I said before, buy it manu =)

thanx all, i like "Very groovy tracks, atmospheric, wicked basslines, percussions" (thanx sherlockalien :)) i hope it will be the case with this album.

no problem.. tell us what you think when you buy it =)

Guest SourMilk

At first I was excited about it, but then after listening more carefully, it began to suck, mainly because I kept comparing them to antix - lull, I didnt like where they were taking the songs, and I found the main riffs (If I an analogy to rock is allowed) quite boring after awhile, nevertheless, I think they are a good alternative to those full-oners, but if I would rate it as if we were in the real reviews section, 6/10.