Tracks with the same drive ?

exotic

Can you dig it ?

I totally dig it when in the middle of a twisted set the DJ drops a bomb track like this that throws the crowd into a frenzy. This for me defines the full tilt of psychedelic music , the power of sonic bombardment . TIP records FTW !!!!

Give me MOAR :D

• Like 1

Definitely nothing too special these days, but from the snippet I heard now, you might like the old Absolum stuff (album "Wild", also TIP), though it's a little slower I think (especially the first track).

Warning: most tracks from that album are mislabeled all over the internet and don't match the CD, probably some ripper team confused track titles... the one above is actually "Drumatrix Rmx", not "Orange".

This kind of track seems to be what people want to hear these days. And it's the same reason I don't go to parties anymore so often. x)

Fair enough but this kind of track like i mentioned before has to be dropped at the right time , after a great build up when the dancefloor needs to explode . A party cannot be full of such tracks .

I got the Menog album musically speaking and its got a very strong and potent vibe.

I like Absolum , CPU , digital talk , audiolise etc with the old school full on vibe but im looking for more modern production with the in your face blast energy .

another example would be Lucy in space with Diamonds - Sky divers. Unfortunately the video isnt on youtube

Nice track. Not sure what to suggest - I hear a lot of this kind of thing at British festivals but don't actually own any of it. Have you tried Dickster's album?

Thanks for the support Rotwang! I thought i was the only one

I have heard inebraitti although i must admit I havent totally got into it.

Im surprised people cant dig the track , sends me into a tizzy , taste really is a thing.