Trance2MoveU

7odu3WX.jpg

Artist: Menog
Title: Musically Speaking

Label: Spectral Records

Date: November, 2008

1. Musically Speaking

2. Matacanha

3. Basic Survival Instinct (feat Absolum)

4. Frequency Notes

5. Banzai

6. We Are Dust

7. Gravitation Field (feat. Space Tribe)

8. Spirits Rmx

9. We Ask Better Questions (feat. Probe)

"If you change your focus you can feel good...instantly."

MjsOz1h.gif

"First you get the Quaaludes, then the women get all sleepy sleepy...then it's all HEY, HEY, HEY!"

This whole situation confounds me. Like a lot of you I grew up with Bill Cosby first on Fat Albert then as America's dad on the Cosby show. He's spent a lifetime in the spotlight and has done so much good, but apparently done an equal if not greater amount of really terrible things. The confusing part is...you're f*cking Bill Cosby. Rich, successful, famous...you could have any woman you wanted why the need to drug and rape thereby destroying people's lives? Which once again reinforces the fact that rape isn't about sex it's about power and this is one sick f*ckstick.

Ok, rant over.

If acid is the dirty, sticky icky then this is cleaning windows with a mud pie. Filthy. Acid washes are all over this and if that's your thing then you should enjoy Daniel's work and find several tracks of worth here. It's powerful and will get the blood moving. with Basic Survival Instinct (with Absolum) at the top of the list. While the boom factor is surely there one could argue that an entire album of very similar tracks will get old quickly. For me he is beginning to stray perilously close to that line that a lot of artists seem willing to cross where there is less insanity in the night time music and more of a commercial, watered down feel.

Let's hope that's not the case.

Psyshop

• 6 years later...
On 7/24/2015 at 10:38 AM, Trance2MoveU said:

For me he is beginning to stray perilously close to that line that a lot of artists seem willing to cross where there is less insanity in the night time music and more of a commercial, watered down feel.

Let's hope that's not the case.

Sadly, this was EXACTLY the case.