5 years of Neogoa

Hey dear people, I'm happy to announce that we're celebrating our 5th anniversary on July 14th (date when Neogoa was founded) and it is also an international netlabel day so double reason to celebrate our work and mission. For this occasion we will:

- Publish 'At The Mountains Of Madness' by Proxeeus
- Open first 50 slots for our Slack platform (reserve yours now through my email - iparic70@gmail.com) it's free and you will be able to interact with Neogoa artists and stuff directly through different public channels and get an indepth insight of our work and their work aswell.
- Present new Proxeeus website
- Announce new multimedia projects and set release dates for upcoming releases

That's not all, here are two tribute mixes made by Pagan and Kristijan from Lunar Dawn. 8 hours of pure Goa trance

https://www.mixcloud.com/Pagan604/pagan-5-years-of-neogoa/

https://www.mixcloud.com/lunar-dawn/lunar-dawn-neogoa-s-5th-anniversary-promo-mix/

We will have a lot of suprises for people and all of that will be available for free :)

• Like 2

5 years...

Basically - I think that Saša and I "got back" to GOA trance production approximately in that period, and little later Lunar Dawn was born :)

Anyway, thanks to Richpa for promoting us even before we were born, i remember some time after we arranged our first release i found out he was yellin around about us in the forums that he will keep eye on us... And he did. And we´re glad for it because brotherhood was born :)

Viva la tits liberation.

Viva la GOA trance.

Viva la Neogoa, for all great people - for all "neoraja"

("raja" means cheerful and good folks in Balkan sleng, it´s really hard to translate, you have to meet us :P )

• Like 1

Guest antic

Has it been 5 years already?!?

Damn, how time flies!

Congrats on being 2nd most important, influential and quality goa-trance label! :wub:

• Like 2

I would really like to listen to your mixes, the tracklists look interesting, but I rarely find myself sitting infront of my computer these days. Is there any chance you could make those mixes available for download?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...