recommend me some good 2015 releases please

Lemmiwinks

Celestial Intelligence - Perpetual Energy

VA - Aurora Sidera

+1

Deliriant - The Journey . the juicy bouncy baselines are back ! yay! south Africa FTW once again

This is where I asked and this is what I eventually bought...although most of it seems to comprise various kinds of downtempo and not even wholly 2015. Maybe I'll browse the free release side next whenever I finally manage to get rid of the last work deadlines.

Sorry , none so far , maybe i can recommend you my new album if completed this or next year.

Let's hope it's not a CD-R. Good news, I've had mixed feelings about your music. But I always come back to them. Looking forward to this one. Good luck.

Let's hope it's not a CD-R. Good news, I've had mixed feelings about your music. But I always come back to them. Looking forward to this one. Good luck.

screw the old stuff mate i'm talking about what's coming lol :)

CD-R? I did some back in the days ... can't tell really , that will depend if there's a proper label out there ready to take on me and they have to be really big and powerful else they can't keep up with my shit, if such label doesn't exist then I'll go Solo and I'll make it available to the public in an Indie way. One way or another there will be new album.

PS - It's not going to be 'goa'.