songs with a theatrical background

incredible

Hello,

they are rare tracks that depict a funny and entertaining scene. Example, I like this one track from terrafractyl because the introduction presents two goofy characters who seem to enter a new dimension and discover some kind of mystical tree that let us imagine then a funny scenario.

Terrafractyl vs Spacey Koala - Dimension 35c

Could you please share anything you got that has a similar vibe?

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

come on folks!

i know it's a a pain to search into the ocean of songs but i doubt that none of you had an idea of artists or label that could be in this style. Please just tell me in what direction to look and i will do the research.

I reviewed the entire ovnimoon catalog, 80% or geomagnetic record that's why i hope on your knowledge to direct me to some independant procuders/ bandcamp that may do this kind of touch.

Thank you for your heeeeeeeeeeelp.

Ok, here's a list of some tracks:

- Astral Projection - Searching For UFO's

- CHI A.D - Biocandy

- Xenomorph - Torrent Of Ijnsanity (very scary stuff hehe)

- Xenomorph - The Pit And The Pendul *scary track. check out both "Cassandra's Nightmare", "Qlippoth" and "Demagoguery Of The Obscurants" albums by Xenomorph

- Infected Mushroom - Release Me

- Agneton - Gigantoraptor Resurrection *nitzhogoa at it´s finest

- Baron Sandi - Cursed Bloodline EP (for free here: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/baron-samdi-cursed-bloodline)*scary story-telling goa trance

- PharaOm - Shelter Ten EP (for free here: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/pharaom-shelter-ten)*goa-dubstep crossover, space themed

- PharaOm - Space Outpost Titan V (for free in the VA Dimensional Gateway 3 : http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/dimensional-gateway-3)

I hope you enjoy, and let us know if you find more tracks!

Thank you for your help guys, it's really appreciated.

Oopie, "desperation symphonie" is a really beautiful track that was missing in my collection, thank you for this discovery

Jaza, you spotted the reference! I could never had think about it... now i will watch the show, thank you very much

N-joi, You show the wayyyy!! thanks a lot, i hope i will enjoy my results ^^

Nekuu19, this is a very interesting list of songs, i have selected two of them: CHI A.D - Biocandy and infected mushromm - Release me. It's exactly the stuff i am trying to collect, in order to do some acting/magic/dance performances on stage. I like PharaOm tracks also but i haven't listened it entirely. The rest is too dark for a young audience ^^.

So one more time, thank you for your help guys, i feel like progressing in my quest... :)

Guest antic

If by 'theatric' you mean a specific kind of atmosphere that I personally call 'baroque', because it's more influenced by typical western classical music structures than by eastern / goa (just like Terrafractyl) then I'd recommend looking into music of: Artha, Psychowave, Hedonix, Sienis, Tamlin, Principles of Flight, early Talpa. They're melodic psychedelic trance, but not your standard goa - which is refreshing.

Sorry, can't post YouTube links at work :(

• Like 1

If by 'theatric' you mean a specific kind of atmosphere that I personally call 'baroque', because it's more influenced by typical western classical music structures than by eastern / goa (just like Terrafractyl) then I'd recommend looking into music of: Artha, Psychowave, Hedonix, Sienis, Tamlin, Principles of Flight, early Talpa. They're melodic psychedelic trance, but not your standard goa - which is refreshing.

Sorry, can't post YouTube links at work :(

Sir, you made a clear distinction here which sounds to me like a revelation.

I think i have enough material to study at this point. I'll come back to you for more information if needed.

Thanks a lot.