What would your last meal be?

ollylovesgoa

Ignoring the practical considerations of being on death row and the fact that your appetite mighn't be its most ravenous in that situation, what would you have as your final meal on this planet?

My choice:

Probably a king prawn vindaloo curry, pilau rice and a naan bread. British curry style. Takeaway food I know, but I really crave these things!

Go!

Probably a king prawn vindaloo curry, pilau rice and a naan bread. Very, very british curry style. Takeaway food I know, but I really crave these things!

Go!

Very Brittish? It sounds pretty damn (good) Indian! :)

For me: probably Belgian fries with Stoofvlees (some kind of stew) :D

hmm.. i would avoid everything with cow in it, just in case Hindus are right.. drink holy water in case Christians are right and probably eat/drink it while looking in the direction of mecca, just in case Muslims are right :D

Except it is Ramadan where you'll have to wait until it is night. :D

Oh! it's the wager of genius Pascal! Interesting :D, but what if the Orphic or the Egyptian or the Tibetan instructions are the true ones?

Of course, there are a few hundreds of religions or cults' directions or threats we will have to follow as well... ;)

:lol: .... :wacko: The death-relative issues are always unaccustomed or creepy somehow.

So, this topic suggests that the relative conditions will be controlled, something like euthanasia or.. execution ( :blink:).

So, beyond the fact that death in real is a very personal, unique & unfamiliar experience, i would choose some relaxing green tea or herbal beverage.

• 4 months later...