HOW TO MAKE PSYTRANCE BASS FROM SCRATCH USING SPIRE VST

Hey dude!

This is important but I think you posted on a wrong forum (Artist News and Labels Annonucements). Look at the spinned rules of this spesific forum, please, and start this discussion under a proper thread. Cheers!

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

This is why the scene is stereotype. Instruction videos for new so-called artists (with a bedroom label) so they instantly know how to make the most boring overused Machine-Gun Bassline this scene has to offer. Next up how to make fart sounds and land a release on a fart sound label next to the big Machine-gun/fart trance stars :)

• Like 1

Next up how to make fart sounds and land a release on a fart sound label next to the big Machine-gun/fart trance stars :)

Lmao

This is why the scene is stereotype. Instruction videos for new so-called artists (with a bedroom label) so they instantly know how to make the most boring overused Machine-Gun Bassline this scene has to offer. Next up how to make fart sounds and land a release on a fart sound label next to the big Machine-gun/fart trance stars :)

This is why the music is stereotype.

The scene is stereotype because you get bullshit comments on everything you do, no matter what, if it's good or bad, free or paid, machine-gun or swamp boot, fart or 303 line

• Like 3

Lmao

Well that MG bass isn´t really MG, or ? Maybe a WW1 MG ? But surely not a MG42.... and I found some new goabass to be more on the WW2 side of things tbh. I don´t like them but if others do, than it´s ok I guess.

However I found another vid on the related vids, so you can be a GOA STAR in a hour now...if someone has a tutorial to be an industrial star for Logic please post, thanks :)

Not sure which sequencer above guy uses, but I comment him for mastering it, cause it looks fuck´n confusing ;P (maybe it´s fruity?)

Just look how he uses loops.

How ? Explain ? I only skipped through the video........ maybe I use this one or some other I found to make a track just for fun if time again...(yes it´s lame, but let´s try if these "tutorials" actually work :P)