3. DMMT - Real Men Don't Dance

4. Frozen Ghost - Mushroom Mayhem

5. S.W.O.R.N. - Sole Survivor

6. ZiggaNaut - Show Me

7. Mamba - High Life

8. Zigganaut & Optik - You're In Business

9. Zion Linguist - Techno Weirdo

10. Lost & Found - Engine Ear

"Women have this weird myth that they can tell how good a guy is in bed with how he is on the dance floor."

cIGj58F.gif

That's right ladies...welcome to triple orgasm town...population...me!

We all know this album. Correction...we've all rubbed one out to this album cover. And I believe we can all agree that on display is a f*cking fantastic pair of tits. Artificial? Surely. Believe me I know from experience as there have been ample amounts of deranged women with daddy issues that have beed drugged fooled charmed into sleeping with me due to my insane choreography. So let me say those fun bags look like they could assault you.

dybmS4b.gif

Too far. Taking it too far ladies.

But if...but if *pulls your chin away from glorious sweater puppies* IF you delve within the compilation you'll find some pretty decent South African Noise. This CD celebrates 10 years of the South African collective Alien Safari which organizes electronic music and psychedelic productions. And I think they also freed Mandela. Have to check though. It's crazy and funky at times, but always thumping. Featured artists include Frozen Ghost as well as the compiler DJ Wobblz. Those guys have a good sense of humor based on the samples they use. Some tracks have a hard techno edged Artifakt feel and that makes sense as he did the mastering. This isn't Nexus Media or Timecode quality, but it's the definition of a solid compilation. I imagine if you needed some oomph in your sets this could work.

Please understand that final statement is coming from someone with zero DJ experience. You'll have to ask your leader Paris Hilton if this would work in your set. It's not my area of expertise.

That honor belongs to huge, green, alien ta-tas.

Psyshop

• Like 1