DATCD007 Pleiadians - I.dentified F.lying O.bject - 3CD Digipak

At Penzoline: reason to pre-order? The fact that you would enormously help DAT and its continuation. As expressed by many label owners, direct orders DO make a difference.

I know that some of you would rather save a few eur and wait until the release is on some other store that might have cheaper shipping but at the same time I tried to maintain the cheapest options active for shipping's even allowing to use the new "mail" system which is cheaper than priority as the Italian postal rates raised once again on 1st October 2015 making delivery to some country very expensive (Asia, Australia, USA and generally far away places). Furthermore it has to be clear I make zero revenue on shippings, if it wasn't clear enough and that you pay what it costs.

This release was the most expensive thing I've done so far (quality comes with a price-tag) and the fact that I used Digipak should hopefully be appreciated and show the dedication. CD will also be coloured again and generally all the options I chose for pressing were for the best result.

Think it like this: shall I buy it from the source and maybe get one beer less (or whatever you drink at bars) and support the venture or should I just wait for the cheapest possible option? Up to you man :) In any case I hope you will enjoy it as much as we all did creating it.

Oh and another reason is that I will ship it sooner than other shops + deliver to all of you a digital download option (FLAC & MP3) the day of its release ;), that won't happen with any other store purchase...

At Penzoline: reason to pre-order? The fact that you would enormously help DAT and its continuation. As expressed by many label owners, direct orders DO make a difference.

I know that some of you would rather save a few eur and wait until the release is on some other store that might have cheaper shipping but at the same time I tried to maintain the cheapest options active for shipping's even allowing to use the new "mail" system which is cheaper than priority as the Italian postal rates raised once again on 1st October 2015 making delivery to some country very expensive (Asia, Australia, USA and generally far away places). Furthermore it has to be clear I make zero revenue on shippings, if it wasn't clear enough and that you pay what it costs.

This release was the most expensive thing I've done so far (quality comes with a price-tag) and the fact that I used Digipak should hopefully be appreciated and show the dedication. CD will also be coloured again and generally all the options I chose for pressing were for the best result.

Think it like this: shall I buy it from the source and maybe get one beer less (or whatever you drink at bars) and support the venture or should I just wait for the cheapest possible option? Up to you man :) In any case I hope you will enjoy it as much as we all did creating it.

Oh and another reason is that I will ship it sooner than other shops + deliver to all of you a digital download option (FLAC & MP3) the day of its release ;), that won't happen with any other store purchase...

I'm buying direct, I just wanted to know if there's extra incentive to pre-order sooner, moneys tight. Will order a week or two before release probably. :)

I ALWAYS buy directly from the label (If there isn't ANY OTHER WAY to obtain it) That way the label gets most out of it (and honestly guys, isn't that what we all want)

...for the label to keep releasing more music in the fututre. And as Fede said, what is a beer or 2, compaired to what's music DAT Recs. (and other labels) keep releasing.

And also the Download link you'll get on the day of the release is just brilliant.... Maybe i need to order another copy, i just feel the urge to have a Mint condition here at home.

Support the label should be standardised in the future for all you Psynewsers out there! DAT Recs. :wub::wub::wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Mantra604, yes CD2 has been remastered but in a very delicate way, we preserved all the dynamics and fixed some errors too, as there were some pressing errors on the original dragonfly cd pressing, plus a lot of silence at the end of each track, that has been removed as well. The new edition is 101% perfect, to all who listened.

Meanwhile:
12309743_993182940720840_518375399433792

The people who got it first were the first 30 orders within Europe who were placed day 31st october and 1st november. Those packs were sent day 23rd of November. All the other orders were shipped through the week in order of payment. Who ordered from last Friday will be shipped tomorrow (Monday 30). I followed religiously the numbering of orders, to be fair with everyone, but all should receive the CD this week, i am fairly sure :)

The people who got it first were the first 30 orders within Europe who were placed day 31st october and 1st november. Those packs were sent day 23rd of November. All the other orders were shipped through the week in order of payment. Who ordered from last Friday will be shipped tomorrow (Monday 30). I followed religiously the numbering of orders, to be fair with everyone, but all should receive the CD this week, i am fairly sure :)

all good bro.. patients a virtue.. enjoying the anticipation... thankyou for all your hard work, bringing this to us... the wait is almost over

Listened this fantastique release...you can be proud of you Fédé !!!

Great sound ! A mike the mastering.

And the booklet is as usual a great moment for me !

And a little suggestion to "close" definitely(?) the Pleiadians release...

A reissu of the Alcyone promo vinyl picture disc for Xmas !!!

You have more than 3 weeks ! We know that you can do another miracle ! ;)

Thanks for all, for me, and for Goa Vibes !

Received it Federico, what can I say, absolute masterpiece, great quality release, also the black cds surface is a touch of class, the booklet and artwork I adore and the music is all you can ask about Pleiadians, with a bonus track on every cd. You can immediately notice the hard work you put in this release, that, with all due respect to all the other DAT Masterpieces, is your best work to date. Fantastic job.

This record has been going on repeat since i got it last week (At home) Since im not into ripping cd's and have no ripping program,

im soo looking forward to add it to my phone when digital files arrive on the 4'th, so i have it 24/7 all at he time!

Great release, one of the best.... but BPC, CC, Live in Athens, Analog Dreams.... Gahhh All the releases is topnotch Fede. I love the work and the efford you put into Dat Recs.

You are truly the one (MR series is another story) to keep the 'oldschool' vibe alive...

---and i am also glad that FINALLY Carlo Patern'o get's the credits he deserves, i guess the pictures in the booklet is him (add to the profilepic since booklet is official, no?)

I have some pics. with him and you i got many years ago, but promised not to share... so i have never shared or added to discogs. Promise is a promise, basta!!

Keep it up Fede and Dat recs. Truly amazing release... and i will contiunue to buy directly from the label in many years to come!! :wub:;)

Some releases are not in the shop because they are sold out, DATCD001-003 i don't have any more copies to sell.

But these can be found on discogs/ebay/amazon and Crossing Mind even @ Psyshop and others

Thanks for all the nice words and the support, lovely to see many orders from all over the world and i am doing my best to ship everything the same day i get the order or max the day after. I will now mass update all the orders that i have shipped the last week, so don't be surprised if u get an email that says so. :)